10: BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS

Kiss me on the lips
-BTS

JIMIN WANTED TO DIE.

He took another glass of vodka from a passing waiter and drunk everything in one gulp. He grabbed another one from the next waiter he saw but before he could drink it Seokjin stopped him.

"Do you have to make it so obvious?" he asked taking away the alcohol from him.

Seokjin had been watching him. He was staring at Yoongi and Sujin as they danced in the center of the hall. He looked upset and he kept on drinking not taking away his eyes off them.

"Hyung..." Jimin held the hand that was holding his drink, "Give it back."

"Stop it. You're drunk." Seokjin could see his face was already flustered. If he lets him drink another glass he might need to drive him home.

"Not yet." Jimin kept his hold on Seokjin, "That's why I need that." eyeing the vodka.

I need to drown myself with it, he thought to himself, to numb this stupid pain I'm feeling inside me.

Seokjin hissed. Jimin was being stubborn about the damn alcohol. So he drank it before Jimin could convince him to return it to him.

"H-hyung." Jimin let him go upon seeing the empty glass. "You know that's no use right? I'm just gonna get another one."

Seokjin pulled him back before he could even snatch one from the waiters.

"Do you like her that much?" Seokjin couldn't believe Jimin's behavior towards Sujin.

"Maybe." Jimin shook him off. He saw that Yoongi was holding Sujin's waist tightly and pulling her closer to him. He could see how his lips were slowly teasing Sujin's ear whispering something and then kissing it lightly.

Jimin gritted his teeth silently, he could feel something building inside him.

That stupid pain he couldn't figure out earlier.

Now he's sure what it was.

He was jealous.

"Might I remind you that she's engaged." said Seokjin.

Yeah right. Tonight they will formally announce it.

But like that would stop him.

I f-cked some married women before. he said to himself. Being married shouldn't be a problem.

 Being married shouldn't be a problem

But for this one it might.

Sujin getting engaged and married was not actually the problem. The problem was to whom she was going to be engaged and married to.

"To Min Yoongi-hyung." he said with such dismay, "I know..." he said letting Seokjin hear that he very well understands the situation. "Why does it have to be him of all people?"