21: ANGRY SEX

⚠️WARNING!

Some scenes and language are not appropriate for anyone not 18+. Please do not read if you're not ready.

Haters gonna hate
—BTS

"How was the night with the anti-christ?" the ever-beautiful Kim Seokjin greeted to the new arrivals while seated at the BU's luxurious cafeteria, enjoying his breakfast with the boys.

Sujin and Yoongi just showed up, walking side by side, hands free of cuffs.

"I just got out of jail." Sujin snatched the strawberry scone Seokjin was about to bite out of his hand, "Don't make me go back there for murdering you at 7am."

Jin rolled his eyes at her, "I'm shaking."

Namjoon wanted to hit Jin. They weren't supposed to tell them Sujin and Yoongi were incarcerated for being so damn cute. But Seokjin couldn't even hold it for a day and went ahead risking his life the moment he saw them.

Sujin wanted to break Seokjin's neck, Namjoon could tell with the way she glared at him.

The sudden friction made Taehyung uneasy. He didn't have a clue what Jin meant but he stood up from his chair to hug Sujin before she could actually murdersomeone, "You could have called me, I could have picked you up at the airport."

The unsolicited warmness from her twin calmed her down in an instant. Sujin wanted to break away from him, but Tae didn't want to let go yet.

"What did he mean by jail?" Taehyung whispered in a nervous tone. He had always been afraid of what she could do unsupervised.

Sujin almost laughed hearing him, "I didn't kill anyone if that's what you mean."

"Oh, good", Tae sighed relieved.

"Not yet at least." Sujin followed up, "I was in for something less."

"Noona!"

Yoongi pulled Tae away from her. "Relax, Tae. She just stole a car."

Jung Hoseok almost choked on his orange juice. "A what?!"

 "A what?!"