"Caught in the scene"

I was walking down the street on my way to my boyfriends house, Justin.

I'm finally here after 20 minutes of a walk. My mom is mad at me for not cleaning my room so she wouldn't drop me off. I cant wait to get my license.

While walking up the porch I see a pink car in his drive way. Last time I remembered Justin didn't have a friend with a pink car. He doesn't know I'm coming over maybe he bought himself a new car.

I ring the door bell. No answer. I ring it again. Still no answer. I grab their extra key they have hidden. I open the house and no one is home.
I go to his room and while opening his door, I had this weird gut feeling.
I cant believe the first thing I see. Justin is on top of another girl who I never seen before. They are making it.
"WHAT THE HELL?"I say
Justin jumps up frightened and lost. He looks at me and his eyes were about to tear up.
"Um.. who are you?" Says the girl
"NO BITCH WHO ARE YOU? JUSTIN IS MY BOYFRIEND!"I say
"Oops. No one told me. Maybe u should go"says the girl as she walks by me fast and is leaving.
"How could you?"I say
"I..I.. i don't know" Justin says while sobbing.
Im walking out as I see the girl in the pink car leave. I can tell she isn't actually going to leave and is pretending to leave.

As I'm leaving the house sobbing and crying I forget which direction it is to get home. I'm running and running not thinking twice.
All that is in my head is "my 2 year long relationship is over"
I start crying and running. I keep running now I don't know where I am, I see ahead, this huge group of kids just standing in front of a house, I hear some screaming.

I'm now at the area of this kids and I fall. Straight up sliding on the concrete. Everyone stops doing what they are doing and is now staring at me. Everyone makes a circle around me and starts speaking, some people are holding these old looking cameras with some big fluffy thing on top of them.
And then everything... just turns black.
*An hour passed*