"Friends"

Once I'm out the shower and all dressed. I put on some of Erikas makeup.
I check the time and it's only 3 in the afternoon. It felt like this happened for days.
Once I finished everything, I walk out the room and Jake is legit standing right in front of the house door, He's talking to his camera. He looks at me and smiles. He walks up to me and starts whispering.
"We are going to be pranking the Martinez twins"says Jake.
"Prank? Why are we pranking them?"I ask.
"For the views" says Jake and he moves the camera very close to his move and says "she doesn't know the vlog life bro"
"Okay" i say so confuse looking at him in the eye.
"Okay we are going to pour a bucket of water on top of their heads. They are right now outside with the fans, just talking to them"says Jake.
"Fans?"I ask.
"Yes, people that watch our videos"?says Jake.
I don't say anything because I feel dumb. Later on Jake gets me and some guy named Chad tepper to help.
Chad and I fill the bucket all the way up with very cold water. Jake is recording all of this and tells us to shh and looks at the camera and says the same thing "shhhh"
We walk outside slowly and quietly. The fans have been told to be silent before we came back outside. The twins are taking pictures with these fans. The fans back up slowly and quietly and I'm holding the bucket with Jake. Then we get closer and spill the cold iced water on the twins, they start screaming and the fans recording this on their phones. The twins look at us and one of them attacks Jake. Jake easily wins the fight. The other twin is laughing and keeps looking at me. I forgot I cleaned myself up so I look different.
After all this madness Jake keeps recording me. They finally asked for my name.
"My name is Miranda" I say.
"What a nice name" says Tessa.
Jake nonstop recording me. Asking me "are you okay?" And I keep saying yes.
Tessa asked me if I wanted a tour of the house and of course I said yes. I look around and it's big. Jakes room is the biggest but Erikas is still the best.
Tessa is so gorgeous, she has the body of a goddess and has just a beautiful attitude. We go in her room and lay there for a couple minutes talking about how nice team 10 is.
"Haha I know it's fun around here. But I have a question and You don't have to answer it" says Tessa.
"That's fine ask away" i say.
"Why were you crying and running?"asks Tessa.
I'm so afraid to answer this. But it's girl on girl so I hope I'm confident.
"My 2 year relationship was trash. I was cheated on today" I say.
Tessa looks at me and looks so shocked.
"Oh I'm soo sorry Miranda. I didn't think it would be this sad" Tessa says.
"Its all fine. Life happens"I say not fine at all and feel like I'm about to cry.
"So, wanna go grab a bite?"I say changing the topic before anything else was brought up about trashy relationship.
"Yeah, want to take the Twins with us? They asked if I could take them out to eat"says Tessa.
"Yeah, but what are their names. Everyone just calls them the Martinez twins" I ask.
"Emilio & ivan. Don't worry at first it's hard to tell them apart after awhile it'll get super easy"says Tessa.
*As we leave*