What is a family like?

*third pov*
It was a snowy night one of the most beautiful and memorable nights for the Kuran house hold. Screaming in agony was Juri as she delivered a child. Once her screams died out she heard the cry of a baby. "Juri it's a girl!" Haruka said with happiness. As  Haruka gently handed her the newborn child a young boy stood by the door and peered in with curiosity. "Kaname come here and meet your baby sister!" Haruka called to the boy.The boy slowly walked in and looked at the baby in the pink bundle. "Would you like to hold her?" His mother asked him. He slowly nodded his head. He held the bundle and looked at her face. He smiled down at her."What are you going to name her?" He asked his parents.His parents looked at each other and smiled. "Her name is Yuki." They said at once. He smiled at the child in his arms and whispered her name. The baby smiled with glee. The sweet moment between brother and sister was ruined by the sound of Juri screaming again."Dear, what's the matter?!?!" Haruka asked frantically. She screamed once more and then there was silence when they heard another baby cry."Twins!!!" Haruka said with joy. Juri was happy as well as shocked. "Father Mother!!!" Kaname cried out."What is it Kaname?" Haruka asked."Yuki is opening her eyes!!!"He said. As he said this Yuki opened her eyes to reveal the rest of the family's wine red eyes. They all awed at the sight. "What will you name her?" Kaname asked staring at his other newborn sister. " We will name her Mizuni." Juri said with a smile. As if she was responding to her mother calling her new name her eyes shot open to reveal a crystal blue eye and a blood red eye. Two different colored eyes in the Kuran mansion was a symbol of a monster, with enough experience from Juri's and Haruka's brother Rido. Juri shrieked with fear and disgust and started shouting to take the creature away. As Juri cried for giving birth to a monster Kaname stared at Mizuni with the most adoration as the maid took her away to the cold dark basement to raise her.