What I've always wanted

* Yuzi's pov*

I feel something slowly run through my hair in a gentle manner. I slowly opened my eyes to see a man with gold eyes and white hair. He is smiling at me. Nobody has ever smiled at me. His smile was warm and welcoming almost fatherly like. I sat up and looked at him."Why?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes. "Why what little one?" He asked with concern in his eyes."Why would you save a monster like me?" I asked as the tears started to pour. "You are not a monster. Now, what is your name?" He asked gently."My name is Yuzi." I said." Yuzi what?" He asked. "My last name used to be Kuran, but I don't want that. They are not my family they are my enemies." I said as my tears stopped. He looked at me shocked from all the hatred spilling off of my words. Then he grinned. "If you don't want them as your family would you want to join mine?" He asked with hopeful eyes. It was my turn to be shocked. A family a real family? He wanted to be my dad? "Yes! Yes, I would love to become part of your family!" I shouted hugging him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back. "Would you like to change your name?" He asked.  nodded my head and began to think. " I want to be called Zaria, Zaria Kana..." I trailed off unsure of his last name. " Sakamaki dear." He said with a smile on his face. I made the up sign to him and he lifted me into his arms gently. He rocked me back and forth for about ten minutes until I fell asleep peacefully.

*time skip in the limo*

*zarias pov*
I woke up to a vibrating feeling. I slowly sat up and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw daddy on the phone talking to someone. "Yes we will be there shortly. Have the boys ready." He said and hung up the phone. "Daddy where are we going?" I asked confused. "We are going home so you can meet your new family darling." He said with a bright smile. "What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a monster?" I asked starting to tremble. "Oh sweetheart they will love you I promise." He said while picking me up and hugging me tightly. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I just nodded. He reached into a bag and took out a sippy cup. I took it in my hands and noticed it was warm. "What is it daddy?" I asked stirring the cup in my hand. "It's blood dear you're going to need to drink some everyday to keep your strength." He explained. "Oh okay thank you daddy." I said. I tipped the cup towards my lips and felt the warm thick liquid enter my mouth. As soon as it hit my tongue my eyes widened. It tasted sweet as well as metallic. Daddy just laughed at me. Once I finished I burped on accident. I looked at daddy scared he would be mad but instead he just laughed. "Well it looks like you enjoyed it didn't you?" He asked. I just laughed and nodded my head. "Go ahead and take a nap darling I'll wake you up before we get there." As daddy said this is felt my eyes get heavier and heavier until I couldn't keep them up anymore and fell asleep again.
*40 minutes later*
I felt someone shaking me by the shoulder. I cracked my red eye open and looked at who it was. It was daddy. "Hey sweetheart we will be home in five minutes." He said. I nodded and sat up with a yawn. As I was waking up daddy handed me another cup of blood when my stomach growled. I took it and sipped for two minutes until I felt the car come to a stop. "We are here. Let's go introduce you darling." Daddy said opening the car door. As we got out of the car about nine other people were waiting. A tall women with purple hair stepped forward. "Oh my darling Karl how was your trip?" She asked. "It was interesting Cordelia." Daddy said. I started to get curious about who the others were so I stepped out from behind daddy's legs. "Who is this child Karl? Have you been cheating on me this entire time? And ended up with that monster?!?!" The lady named Cordelia yelled. I looked over to her and slowly took a couple steps. When I was in front of her I looked into her eyes and say anger and jealousy? "Are you my new mommy? I've never had a mommy before." I whispered to her. I felt her pick me up and hug me tightly I hugged her back. "Of course I'm your new mommy you can call me mommy Cordelia. I'm so sorry for calling you a monster my beautiful daughter." She said. " it's okay." I said with a smile. She set me down and I looked at the other ladies one had white hair and looked fragile and the other looked warm with blond hair. I smiled at them. " You can call me mommy beautrix." Said the one with blond hair. "And you can call me mommy Christa." Said the one with white hair. I smiled and nodded my head. I looked over at the six boys and waved. "Boys introduce yourselves." Daddy said. "I'm shu the eldest at ten years old." Said the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I am reiji the second eldest at nine years old." Said a boy with pinkish red eyes and black hair. "I am Laito third eldest at eight years old." Said a boy with red hair and green eyes with a hat on his head. "I am Kanato fourth eldest also age eight." Said a boy with purple hair holding a teddy bear. "I am Ayato also age eight." Said another boy with red hair. "And I'm subaru age seven." Said a boy with white hair. "Hello I am Zaria Kana Sakamaki. I am your new adopted sister." I said while smiling. As I said this daddy picked me up and took us inside. "Boys take your sister to her new room and put her to bed." Daddy told them and handed me to shu. I held him tightly and slowly fell asleep as he carried me to my room.