Family

I felt movement on my leg and shot up in bed. I started to remember what happened yesterday, but I was still scared. "Hey z what's wrong?" asked Shu as if he could sense my fear even though he still had his eyes closed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you please don't punish me I swear I didn't mean to please!!!!!" I shouted as I scrambled to the farthest corner of the room. All the boys looked at me shocked at my sudden outburst. "Hey, little one we would never hurt you I promise."  Shu said as the others nodded. He walked over and picked me up from the corner. "O-ok." I hiccupped. "Now how about we give you a bath and put you in some clean clothes? Does that sound good?" Reji asked. My eyes widened and I nodded my head eagerly. They all laughed. We walked into the bathroom and shu set me on the counter as laito started the bath. Kanato added some bubbles that smelled like lavender. Shu helped me take off my clothes and set me in the tub. I poked the bubbling foam and giggled. Subaru came over and put bubbles on my head as I giggled more and splashed around. "Having fun?" Reji asked. I nodded my head giving him a toothy grin. A faint blush spread across his cheeks and he smiled back. Subaru grabbed more soap and washed me free of all the dirt while Ayato washed my hair. Once I was done Shu took me out of the bathtub and dried me off. I wrapped the towel around me and Subaru picked me up and put me on his hip.  We all walked into my closet and looked around. I jumped down still holding my towel and put on some undies. I looked around and found a gothic dress with red roses dripping with electric blue drops. "Do you like it?" Kanato asked me. I nodded my head and traced the flowers. He took it down and slipped it over my head. As he tied the back I looked around for a mirror. I found a desk with a mirror on it. I stood on the chair and looked at the desk I found a black and blue ribbon. I looked at them and looked at my hair then I got an idea. I closed my eyes and felt my hair being pulled into pigtails and the ribbons tied around them. When my hair was done I opened my eyes, I could have watched but I wanted it to be a surprise to myself. When I opened my eyes I saw the boys staring at me in the background."What?" I asked. "How did you do that?" Subaru asked. "I was born with powers I could always do that, but since I was so weak I couldn't actually use them if I did I would be dead."  I said shyly. They all just nodded. "Let's go and get breakfast now little z." Subaru said. I jumped off the chair and ran out of the door.  We all  Walked into the dining room and I saw daddy sitting at the end of the table with a plate full of food in front of him. "Daddy! Daddy! Look at me am I pretty?" I squealed and ran to him. "Well aren't you a sight to see sweetheart. Who did your hair? I'm pretty sure none of the boys can be that well symmetrical." He said while looking at the boys for an explanation. "Uh well, father that's where things get interesting." Said Reji. "How interesting?" Daddy asked. "Hey, little z can you show father what you can do?" Shu asked while crouching to my level. I nodded my head and looked at daddy's plate. I raised my hand and a piece of bacon floated off and into my hand. I munched on it happily. Daddy looked at me with his mouth hanging open. "Sweetheart, how long have you been able to do that?" Daddy asked picking me up and setting me on his knee. "Since I was born but I couldn't use them." I said while I stole stuff off of daddy's plate.  "Why couldn't you use them?" He asked while grabbing more bacon for me. "My last parents well they hit me so often that if I tried to use them I would have died." I said while looking down at my hands. "Sweetheart, I know you don't want to remember them and what they did, but we have to know what they did to you." Daddy said quietly. I nodded my head and slid off of daddy's knee. "You want to know what they did to me? Oh, i'll show you." I said.  I felt my eyes begin to glow red because of my anger. I looked at daddy and the boy's and they looked at me with wide eyes. I slowly slid my dress off my shoulders to show my back. I turned around. I heard them gasp then growl. "That's impossible we would have seen it when we gave her a bath!" yelled Subaru. "I'm sorry dear brothers but I used very little of my powers to hide them I was scared of what you would do." I said quietly. They all looked at me with such sad eye. I walked towards them slowly but started losing my balance. I looked down at my arms to see the newest cuts bleeding again and this time very badly. I looked up to see daddy and my brothers running towards me then all I saw next was black.