eight

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

"So you're thinking about a reveal party?" My sister scheduled us to go out and eat together because I spent eight hours, working at my salon.

"Yeah, why not?" I dug my fork into the strawberry spinach salad with feta. "Last time I never gotten the chance so right now, I want a chance."

Taylor rolled her eyes before sighing, "Please, stop speaking so negatively about last time. Lets walk away from it, you've been blessed with another blessing."

"You're right," She was hurt by the miscarriage as well, "you know I have counseling tomorrow morning? I don't know if it's working but I wanted to quit so bad."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, how's it going?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Man, its been a wreck, Taehyung cried last session-" I paused to laugh even more, "then the session ended and the counselor kept assisting it was because he-" I stopped talking, I looked down at my food then looked back at my sister who was waiting for my answer.

"Because he what? Choked?"

"No," I took a sip of my coconut water, "she said it's because he cared and now its been in my head like seriously what if he does care?"

Taylor placed her hand on top of mine that was rested on the table before lightly squeezing it, "He does care! I'm sure he does, Gray."

I gave her a toothless smile before continuing onto my food, "I guess."

taehyung,

I was running late to counseling on purpose, I was about fifteen minutes late and when I entered the room Graycen was sharing ultrasound pictures with the counselor with a wide smile. At first, they didn't even notice me until I cleared my throat. That's when Graycen quickly placed the pictures inside of the pocket of her trench coat.

"Oh, Taehyung!" The counselor greeted. "Good seeing you, sit, please sit! How are you both doing?"

"I'm good," the heels of my shoes kept hitting the wooden floors underneath me, "just working and surgeries, I guess."

"That's good, what about you Graycen?"

"Um, nothing." Graycen chewed on her gum relentlessly, something she always did when she was nervous about something.

"How about you show Taehyung what you showed me?" I squinted my eyes and it took her a few seconds to dig into her pockets and she slid photos over to me. "Tell him everything you told me." I felt like Graycen and I were both teenagers who had conflict so now we were sitting down at an office.

"So," her voice was shaky and her eyes finally she looked into my eyes, it seemed like the first time and for some reason I felt good about it, "these are the ultrasounds for my baby and-" she paused then continued speaking, "I am four months and I'm having a reveal party." She allowed me to look at the ultrasound pictures by myself since she let them go.