twelve

"Graycen, that's unethical! How are you going to get rid of the nail section like that?!" Tonya, one of Graycen's worker, was whining and complaining to Graycen for the last hour about how Graycen was making a wrong decision

"Graycen, that's unethical! How are you going to get rid of the nail section like that?!" Tonya, one of Graycen's worker, was whining and complaining to Graycen for the last hour about how Graycen was making a wrong decision. "Manicures and pedicures are your biggest income and-"

"For fuck sake," Graycen finally snapped as she was burning the ends of a client's hair, "i'm doing someone's hair and you're in my ear like a gnat, Tonya!" Finishing up the client's hair, she collected the money gracefully before going into the backroom for her food.

"I'm not done saying what I have to say, Graycen!" She rolled her eyes as soon as she heard Tonya enter the backroom too. "You're fucking me, Aaliyah, and Ruth over! What are we supposed to do?!"

"I don't know, Tonya!" Graycen argued back, popping her food in the microwave. "A smart person would figure out what she'll be doing instead of whining! The nail department is taking up too many funds and I have to do what I have to do! This is only temporary."

Tonya sucked her teeth before placing a hand on her hip, "That's selfish of you, I'm done working for you. Work for yourself!"

"I've been doing that for a long time hun," Graycen smartly replied back before Tonya walked out the room, "I don't need you."

The whole salon workers were upset with her decision to remove the nail department so she sat alone and ate by herself. She kept telling herself that she wasn't going to continue stressing herself. Definitely now that she wasn't only taking care of herself. She was also taking care of her baby. As she was watching YouTube videos on how to do different braiding techniques, a notification banner appeared on top of her screen.

"The hell does Taehyung want?" She asked herself in her head before clicking on the message.

From Taehyung:

I need a huge fucking favor I know I'm not your favorite person in the world.

From Taehyung:

I need you to come to my place before nine thirty tonight because my family still thinks we're married.

You can't tell them you wanted a divorce? :/

From Taehyung:

Nobody in my family has ever gotten one. Come on.

Well technically, you do now. I don't want to do you any favors. Just tell them the truth.

From Taehyung: