Chaptet-9(e)

Samira's p.o.v:

"No Anuhya......." Aarav started

"What is it? Aarav?" Anuhya shouted.

"It isn't what you're think." Aarav said in a sorrowful tone.

"What isn't?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"That you're innocent? That you didn't try to destroy me and my reputation? What isn't true Aarav?"

"Everything. Nothing is true. Believe me." He pleaded.

"I can't. After the lies you told me..... Let's break up Aarav. I can't live like this thinking about what more you're lying." She said at last.

"Break up? You want to break up? Really?" Aarav asked shocked.

"Yes I break up with you." She said.

And went inside their cabin and came out after a few minutes with her bags and stood on the deck. Aarav was immobile all the time.

Sara, jia, Amar, Alisha and I were inside our cabin and were about to come out just then noticed the complete scene in front of our eyes.

Aarav went and stood in front of her.

"Alright, if you want break up. Then let's do it. I too can't keep trying to prove myself innocent every time. Good bye forever." He said and went inside their cabin and slammed the door shut.

I went to Anuhya and she turned towards me.

"We'll reach in an hour. I'll go back home, if you don't mind." She said.

"But don't you want spend some more time with us.?" I asked.

"I want to go back." She said. I nodded.

I felt from a long time that our family trip will be awkward. From the day we met, only we went on these family trips aa Amar and Alisha are exceptional case weird but true.

Somewhere in the darkest corner of my heart, I felt a tinge of happiness at the thought that Anuhya wouldn't join us.

*****************************

After that day, Anuhya left. Whenever I brought up her topic, when we were alone and that was rare as we were with families, Aarav, Riya and Arjun said they wouldn't like to talk about it

"What happened Aarav?" I asked him as our parents went shopping.

"I don't want to talk about that incident. Leave it alone." He replied with pleading eyes.

"Okay. You can speak when ever you want to." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

There was flash of something in his eyes. But it was gone before I can put my finger on it. Maybe I've imagined it.

When our parents came to meet us, they stayed at the hotel we did, when we first landed. We stayed there for that night and flew to New Orleans, site seeing.

And now, we seem to be enjoying ourselves. We landed yesterday and our parents are already shopping and we are lazying around. Yeah weird. We should be the one shopping and having fun. But they are shopping crazed.

We promised to go with them tomorrow to laze around today.

From tomorrow our schedule will start and let me tell you we will be so busy that we'll be blessed if we get straight 6hours sleep without one or the other waking us up.

They say that "trips are to enjoy, not to sleep in new places and waste time."