Chapter - 16

"Hello baby doll." Someone said hugging from me back and I was beaming with happiness. I turned around and I saw him after 2 months.

"Bhai." I squealed and jumped in his arms.

"Calm down baby doll you will fall down." He said hugging me.

"How are you Samira?" He asked.

"I'm fine Bhai. How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine. How are you Ishu (Alisha) and Amar?" bhai asked.

"We are fine Bhai." They replied in unison.

"Sam who is he?" Arjun asked and then only I realized they are also standing here and Aarav was looking at me with questioning eyes.

"Oh Sorry He is Jai Mehra. He is super senior to us. Present doing his university. Captain of football team. He is my brother." I introduced him to them.

"But you don't have any brother not even a cousin." Riya said.

"Who said he is my blood related?" I said.

"What do you mean Sam?" Aarav asked at last

"Okay I will tell you everything but not now later." I said and they kept quite.

"Baby doll where is Angel? Bhai asked.

"Who is Angel?" Aarav asked confused.

"Bhai is talking about Jiya. He calls her Angel." I replied.

"Bhai your Angel is with her friends. Meet my friends Arjun, Aarav and Riya about whom I said and guys meet Bhai." I introduced them to each other.

"Okay. Hi guys I'm Jai Mehra and I don't want to bore you introducing myself again and again as already Samira introduced me." Bhai said and we laughed.

"Hi Bhai. I mean we can also call you that right?" Aarav asked with nervousness.

"Sure Aarav I don't have any problem you people can call me that." Bhai replied and I smiled.

"Okay Baby doll I will stay here one week. Come meet me in evening at my house along with your friends." He said.

"Okay Bhai by the way how are aunty and uncle?" I asked him.

"They are fine. But they are complaining that you forgot them." He said and I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay I came here to talk with principal I should get going and now you people should go otherwise you will get late for your classes."Bhai said.

"Okay bhai, bye." I said and Alisha and Amar did same.

"Bye." Bhai said kissing my forehead and went from there.

We went to our classes and throughout classes I kept checking time. So that I can and go meet bhai. Finally all classes finished and we went to parking lot to go and meet bhai. It's 1 hour drive from school bhai's house.

"So Sunshine care to explain how did you meet Bhai." He asked while driving and Arjun and Riya nodded their heads. Again he is using it but Arjun and Riya were distracted whereas Amar and Alisha were giving me knowing smiles.

"Okay I will tell you." I said and started remembering how I met Bhai.

*****************************************************

That when We got first Semester results, I was happy but when Aarav, Arjun and Riya blamed I was upset but I didn't show that to mom, dad and baby girl because I don't want to disappoint. So we went to my favourite restaurant to have dinner. We completed and came out to cross road so that we can get Ice-cream.

"Dad I want an Ice-cream?" I asked dad.

"Okay Princess let's go and have ice-cream in parlour." Dad said.

"No dad. I want from roadside it tastes good." I said.

"But princess it's not hygienic. Your health will get affected." Mom said concerned about our health.

"No Mom, Sissy is saying true it really tastes good. I and di had it twice." Baby girl said.

"Okay if you insists let's have It." Dad said and we squealed like kids. Mom shook her head seeing us like that.

I was excited to have ice-cream so without caring I ran to other side of the road but I didn't notice that a truck was approaching me. Suddenly I was pushed to other side with a force that I hit my head to road and fell unconscious. When I opened my eyes I was in hospital Mom and Jiya were either sides of my bed catching my hands.

"Mom." I called her.

"princess. How are you?" she asked me.

"I'm fine Mom, don't cry." I said wiping her tears.

"Sissy you scared us." Baby girl said crying.

"I'm sorry. I was excited so I didn't see it approaching me." I said apologetically.

"It's okay princess." Mom said.

"Mom where is dad?" I asked her seeing him nowhere.

"Baby the boy who saved you is slightly injured so your dad is with him." Mom said.

"Mom is he alright?" I asked her concerned.

"I'm absolutely fine." Came a voice from door,

We three turned to door to find a person early in his 20's along with.

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

"No mention but you shouldn't be careless." He said.

"thank you and what is your name?" Mom asked him.

"It's okay aunty and my name is jai Mehra." He said.

"Can I call you bhai." I blurted out suddenly and everyone looked at me and he was surprised at my question.

"Sure I would like to have you as my little sister." He said and I smiled.

"Then what about me?" Jiya piped in.

"Sure I don't have a problem to have another beautiful little sister." He said.

Suddenly door busted and came a couple who were in their late 40's. Women Hugged bhai tightly.

"Mom I'm fine don't worry." Bhai replied consoling his mother.

"You always give us mini heart attacks. Can't you be careful." She scolded him.

"Don't worry Paridhi. Now leave him you're suffocating him." Bhai's father replied.

"Mom you know I got two beautiful little sisters today." Bhai said. Uncle and Aunty were confused then bhai explained everything.

*******************************************************

"That day onwards I got a elder brother in him and he accepted us his own sisters and his parents treats me and Jiya as their own daughters." I completed telling them.

"But how does he know Amar and Alisa?" Aarav asked.

"Next day when bhai came to meet me in my house Amar and Alisha were with me so I introduced them each other." I said.

"So you also said about us three and why didn't he accompany us on trip?" Aarav questioned.

"Yes and he went football training and also shifted to new city so he was busy." I said.

We reached Bhai's place. Aunty welcomed us with a warm smile. Uncle and bhai was sitting and watching football match and fighting with each other saying their favorite teams will win respectively. Today (7to8 hours as already it's 1'o clock) I'm going to enjoy with bhai I already informed about this to Mom and she is okay with it.