Chapter-27

Samira's P.o.v:

Guys I'm going out of station for four days and I can't take any form of communication devices as dad said no there, so see you after I come back. Bye

-Samira

After that I switched off my phone and kept it safe. Yesterday night itself Mom, Jiya and myself packed our clothes that we need for our journey. Now we are waiting for bhai, Uncle and Aunt.

I don't know but I have a feeling that something bad will happen soon. Aarav behaviour also changed from last few days he is distracted and being distant from me and I'm determined to find the reason once I come back from Dooars (near Kolkata). I came out of my musings listening to car horn sound.

"Come princess Jai along with Radhika(Mom) and Arjun(dad) has come, we need to live." Dad said

"Coming Dad." I called him taking my backpack along with iPod and ear phones.

"Hi Bhai." I and Jiya greeted him once we reached car and he was in driving seat.

"Hello Doll and Angel." He greeted us.

"I call dibs on front seat baby girl." I said opening front door.

"Di no I will sit near bhai in front seat first." She said pushing me aside.

"No I'm first.."

"No I'm." We continued to fight for 15 mins.

"Okay stop you both. Our journey is 14 hours so you both can divide so first Angel will sit as she is younger than all of us then you can sit doll." Bhai said Baby girl cheered while I pouted and went back to sit between Mom and Aunty while everyone was laughing at my expense.

After that we started playing twenty questions and I was enjoying way too much at Bhai's expense because of this game we came to know that he is dating a girl named Ayura and if it's get successful then I'm going to get sister-in-law and also he got transferred to Kolkata University as football coach which was a surprise as he never wanted to stay at Kolkata after his studies.

We stopped for lunch at 12:00 clock nearby dhabha and ordered our food.

"Mom babygirl and I will have roti with dal makhni with double ka meeta desert." I said after discussing with babygirl.

"Okay princess your wish go and inform your bhai as he is the one who is placing our order at counter." Nom replied. I went near bhai and informed him and came back.

After that our order came and we all completed our lunch and when we again started I sat in front seat and thought inform them about my decision about further studies.

"Okay everyone I want to discuss something with you people." I said gaining everyone's attention.

"What is it Princess?" Dad asked.

"Dad I took decision regarding my further education and also decided where to pursue it if you all will allow me." I said.

"Where is it Samira?" Uncle asked and remaining were looking at me. I took a deep breath before informing them about universities.

"Well I have two universities in mind and Amar and Alisha are also ready to accompany me there and they are New York and London." I said.

"But why so far so?" Jiya asked me.

"I know it's far but these two provides best education for Businesses Management, CS and Law which we three need and dad, Mom it's only five to six years only and you people can visit me whenever you want." I said.

"Okay we don't have a problem if you're so sure of your decision but if you feel home sick or we think it's not best for you then you will come back without argument." Dad said firmly.

" I promise." I said and looked towards bhai and Jiya for their opinion.

"Well I can't say that I'm happy about your decision but it's about your education so I will excuse this but I will come and see you frequently." Bhai warned me and I nodded smiling and turned towards Babygirl.

"I'm not happy with this decision but I never like staying in foreign countries for long time so I will pursue my business management education here itself staying with Mom and Dad but like they said even I will visit you along Amar Bhai and Ishu Di frequently." She said and I kissed her on cheek as a thank you.

Remaining journey went smoothly with pulling each other legs, playing games and telling jokes and at 6:00 in evening we reached hotel in Dooars where our rooms were booked. We took our room keys and went to fresh up and have dinner. I'm sharing my room with Jiya.

For next three days we enjoyed very much Dooars is place where it's untainted with pollution. There was greenery at every place I enjoyed this vacation before exams which was a huge relief.

Guys be ready for next part for a turn in the story.

BROKEN BY HIM ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara