Imagine #1 : "Home To You"

I suddenly woke up from a deep slumber because I was feeling something nudging me and I opened my eyes and I saw the flight attendant nudging me to wake up. She smiled and said, "Good Morning Sleepyhead! You slept throughout the flight and we're about to land in a few minutes." I fixed myself and I'm so excited to see her again and feel her warm embrace. We landed and I could already feel the cold London breeze. As soon as I got off the plane all I could think about is being in her arms. I got my luggage and headed straight to the gate. I saw her, my girlfriend, for everyone she's Emma Watson but for me she's my everything. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran towards her and her face lit up and I gave her a tight hug as if I don't wanna let go. I haven't seen her in months so we both deserve to be with each other. I reached for her hand and kissed it "I missed you so much, I thought I was going mental without you beside me." She replied, "Same. People thought I was going insane and I couldn't even sleep well because all I needed was you." I intertwined our fingers and headed to her car. As we got in I just looked at her and she asked me why and I said "Why do you have to be so cute?" she blushed and looked down but I brought her face up and we slowly leaned in and had a slow passionate kiss and I was craving this for absolute months. God knows how long I was suffering because I wasn't by her side. Blame business trips. After half an hour of driving we finally arrived to our flat. It's good to be back home with her ...

After a few hours ...

Emma's cooking dinner for the two of us so I headed to the kitchen and I saw her singing whilst cooking. I wrapped my arms on her petite waste and rested my chin on her neck. She jumped "Holy shit y/n you scared me!" I laughed and she did too. Bloody hell I missed her laugh. We ate dinner and watched some movies on the telly while we're snuggling just enjoying each other's company. Emma decided that it's time for bed so we went upstairs and laid down she looked at me and said "Goodnight y/n I love you!" I smiled at her and said the same and kissed her forehead before I close my eyes.