Imagine #4 : "On Set"

"Who's that new girl over there ?" , Emma turned to Dan (Stevens) waiting for his reply. "Well her name is Y/n, she's the assistant director" , Dan replied. "She looks pretty hot even if she's just wearing a hoodie, skinny black jeans and some trainers." Emma said whilst staring at busy Y/n. Y/n caught Emma staring at her so she smirked. She fancied Emma for a while now (I mean who doesn't ?) . Y/n made her way to Emma to try and chat and Dan noticed this so he excused himself to give the two some time to "get to know" each other.

"Hey gorgeous" , Y/n said whilst smirking at Emma. She blushed so hard and tried to hide it. "Heyyy" Emma said , trying to play it cool. "Sooo I think I caught you lookin' at me. I mean I'm very nice to look at but please be subtle with it haha", Y/n said adding fuel to the fire. The conversation went on for an hour and they really got to know each other.

"Emma, do you wanna head over to my flat and have some dinner with me ? We can finish what we started :)" Y/n asked with adorable puppy eyes. Emma couldn't resist this so she said yes and she wants this anyway.

They arrived at Y/n's flat. Y/n closed the door after entering her flat and as soon as they were inside, there was huge tension. Both of them were just staring each other's lips. Finally, Emma made the first move by smashing her lips to Y/n's. She knew how's this gonna end up so Y/n dragged her to her bedroom. Y/n pushed her to her bed and climbed on top of her to continue. This went on for God knows how long and their dinner was forgotten. Fuck dinner , they were each other's food.