Imagine #3 : "Confession"

Prompt : Reader and Emma  filmed a steamy make-out scene for a movie and things got carried away ...

Y/n and Emma have been friends for a long time and they have feelings for each other but they never got the guts to confess to each other. They signed up for the film thinking that this is the only way they could confess to each other. They just got done filming a steamy make-out scene and they were blushing and sweating. "Ready for Round 2 , Princess?" Y/n said to Emma with a shit-eating smirk. Emma nodded eagerly. They both don't know where did this feeling come from and they both don't know where would this lead to but they were craving for each other after that make-out scene. Emma immediately nodded and Y/n replied , "Meet me in my dressing room then."

Emma followed Y/n to her dressing room so we could finish what they started. When she arrived there , Y/n was just waiting for her and smirking. Emma immediately locked the door and brought her lips to Y/n's. The night was filled with moans, love bites, and clothes thrown around everywhere. The two are now resting in bed just looking at each other. They both felt that it's time to confess what they feel about each other.

Y/n started by saying, "You know that we've been close friends for a while now and I'd like to take this to another level. I'd want you to be my girlfriend and I'd want to love you 'cause the first time I saw your smile I fell in love with you and it still hasn't changed." Emma was just staring at her with teary eyes and she replied , "I love you too ! And I would gladly be your girlfriend." They were both so happy to have each other. Emma was feeling tired from all the "action" that they've done. She whispered a goodnight to Y/n and pecked her lips one last time before closing her eyes and drifting to sleep.