Imagine #2 : "Moonlight"

Weekdays consist of shit-ton of work for you in the office like literally to the point that you go home late. Weekdays for Emma are the same , a lot of filming and tons of promotions for her new movie so she goes home late too . Weekends are the only time you get to chill and hang out with each other completely. This weekend was different though.

Emma's phone rang and she immediately answered it and it was the producer of the movie. She was called to report immediately at the studio to shoot some extra stuff for her upcoming project. As much as she wants to spend time with you , she had to go. You drove her to the studio and kissed her goodbye. She gave you a sad smile and left. Now, the hardest part about this is waiting and it's not plain waiting , it's waiting ALONE .

You drove home and you really had nothing to do. You tried to distract yourself by watching Harry Potter on the telly and everytime you see lil Emma on the screen , you just want her more and more. You tried to read Emma's books until your phone rang and it was Emma who was calling you so you answered it , "Y/n , I'll be home at around 8pm. You don't need to wait for me, love because you need to rest. I love you so much !" You just sat there bored and then moments later you came up with an idea. You waited until she came home and as she opened the front door you told her, "Get dressed , love and pack up 'cause I'm taking you somewhere to relax." She was shocked but was excited.

You started to drive and it's already late at night. The moon was shining and you looked at Emma lovingly and she met your gaze with her chocolate brown eyes. You muttered three simple words that meant a lot to her , "I love you." She smiled at you and said the same and she wouldn't be tired of saying over and over again. After 1 and a half hour of driving you finally arrived. You asked Emma to close her eyes as you led her to a huge tent in the middle of the countryside. Outside the tent was a picnic blanket with all sorts of food that Emma loves. You asked her to open her eyes and she was just shocked to see that you've made an effort to relieve her stress. She just looked at you and said , "Aww Y/n you shouldn't have bothered. I appreciate all of this." You just smiled at her and told her to eat. After eating she decided to rest so she lied down on the grass and signaled you to follow. The both of you were now looking at the stars and the moon. Enjoying each other's company and she started to fall asleep so you carried her to the tent and you admired her face until you fell asleep.