Hamliza || Soulmates

Rlly coolio pal requested this so here I go again. This has a trigger warning so beware
------------

     Eliza watched in pain as multiple marks appeared on her arms. It hurt so much, being soulmates with someone who hated themself so much that they did this. She guessed her soulmate didn't believe that they were bound to someone.

     Meanwhile, Alex screamed in pain as people pinned him down, cutting his arms. This happened weekly and he couldn't do anything. He felt so bad for his soulmate, having them share his pain. They didn't deserve that.

     After another five minutes of torture, Alex was left alone in the alleyway, crying. He looked down at his arms, watching as blood seeped out of his wounds and trailed down his arms. He held back another sob, trying to think of why this happened to him of all people.

     He hated how he couldn't see what his attackers looked like as well. He hated not being able to see colors. His friends who had found their soulmates always told him the world was beautiful. He wished he could believe it.

     Eliza sighed and stood up. Today, she was determined to find her soulmate. She was going to make them happy. She grabbed a first aid kid and ran out the door, her arms stinging from the cuts.

     She ran down the street, looking around. Where could her soulmate be? Alex got up, holding his arms away from his body. He walked out of the alleyway and Eliza collided into him.

Color.

     Alex's eyes widened as he fell down, color being shown. He looked at the girl in front of him. She was beautiful... Long, dark brown hair, puppy brown eyes, and ivory skin.

     Eliza fell on her butt and looked at the male in front of her. He was handsome, slightly tan skin, striking violet-blue eyes, and brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.

     The two both stood up and walked over to the other, shocked at how they met. Alex's held out his hand and Eliza shook his hand, smiling.

"Elizabeth Schuyler."

"Alexander Hamilton."