Hamliza || Tattoos

oof look, more hamliza. maybe i should just make a separate book for all of the hamliza oneshots that i write lol

anyways this is a soulmate au where you have the same tattoo as your soulmate and since there's not enough tattoo designs for every single person there are some designs that look alike that ppl take for being the exact same and believe they're soulmates (example: james reynolds and maria lewis)

colored tattoos can be different colors than your soulmate's tattoo btw. all that matters is that the design is the same and that if the design is colored in, your soulmate has their tattoo design colored in as well

all tattoos are located on the wrist unless specifically stated otherwise

aro + ace ppl don't have tattoos btw!! (if your just aro/grey aro or just ace you have a tatto but aro + ace ppl don't have tattoos)

addition: if y'all request it enough I'll make a seperate book for this au but don't expect much

----------

Alexander Hamilton eagerly showed his new friends the tattoo on his wrist, which was a very detailed, colored in, royal crown. It was colored red, which was perfect for him since he loved the color red.

His friends had all sorts of different designs. John Laurens had a small sun and moon, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan had matching sunflowers, and Aaron Burr had two hands intertwined. The five constantly talked about meeting their soulmates, though for Hercules and Lafayette it was more of them talking about how they met.

----------

Elizabeth Schuyler looked down at her tattoo, smiling brightly. It was a detailed royal crown that was colored in a baby blue color. Her sister Angelica didn't have a tattoo, being aromantic and asexual, and her sister Peggy had a small sun and moon. The middle Schuyler let out a dreamy sigh and stared at her tattoo in awe. She was on the subway currently, just staring at her tattoo and smiling.

It was midday, so all the businessmen where at work so the train wasn't too crowded which was nice. The train stopped and people got on and off, but she took particular notice of a guy with brown hair and tanish skin. Oh no, he's hot! Her brain yelled as her cheeks turned red. It didn't help at all that he sat down right next to her.

She quickly hid her tattoo, looking away from the male, not wanting to draw attention to herself. Alexander still looked at her though, blinking at how long her raven colored hair was. It reached her butt, it was so long! Her skin was also really pale, he noticed, and her eyes were this dark, onyx color which really drew him in.

He gulped, taking a risk. He tapped her shoulder, causing her to look at him. "Uhm, hi, I'm Alexander Hamilton." He introduces himself, holding out his hand for a small handshake, which showed her his tattoo. She smiles back, taking his hand.

"Elizabeth Schuyler." She responds, her cheeks still a light pink. She hadn't noticed his tattoo, so she was just going through the conversation normally.

"So hey, this may sound awkward, but I noticed you were staring at your tattoo when I first got on. Do you think I could see it?" He asks, his cheeks turning red. Elizabeth blushes even more but nods and shows him her wrist. He stares at her design for a minute before placing his tattooed wrist next to hers and gasping.

"Huh? What is it?" She asks when she hears him gasp, looking down at their wrists. She also gasps, her heartbeat picking up.

He looks up at her, smiling and blushing. "Hey Eliza? I think you're my soulmate." He whispers, making her grin and her ears burn with blush.

"I think I'm your soulmate as well Alex." She whispers back. He grins and presses a kiss to her lips, making her squeak in surprise but close her eyes and kiss back.