1

"-every time I show up, blow up, uh"
I held my finishing pose for a few more seconds until the music stopped.
"Good job today, girls. Take the rest of the day off to rest, we're practicing again tomorrow morning!" I ran over to my bag and I grabbed my water bottle, thirsty and tired after almost 3 hours of dance practice. I sat down and stretched my legs, which were sore beyond belief. Jisoo came over and sat next to me, giving me a sympathetic smile.
"I can't wait to go home and sit in bed for the rest of the day. My legs hurt more than that time when Jennie fell on me during our first practice of Boombayah and almost broke my legs." She said, reaching for her own water bottle. I started laughing so hard I snorted water out of my nose.
"Aish, are we seriously still talking about that? I told you it was an accident; the ground was slippery!!" Pouted Jennie, whose little "accident" was constantly brought up by the rest of the members.
Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh yeah, of course, blame it on the ground being slippery."
Just as Jennie was about to respond, Lisa and Rosé ran into the practice room smiling like they had just won the lottery.
"Guys, you will never in a million years believe what we just found out." Lisa yelled.
"That Jennie didn't actually fall on me because the ground was slippery?" Jisoo tried guessing.
Jennie stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes.
I swear you wouldn't guess that these two are the oldest judging by how they act, I laughed to myself.
"Close but no, it's something even better." Said Rosé. "One of us is going to be on...We Got Married."
Jennie, Jisoo and I were all in shock for a second, then reality set in and we started freaking out.
"Seriously?!"
"Which one of us was picked??"
Jennie looked at me with a smirk. "I bet Y/N was picked to go on."
My eyes popped out of my head. "I haven't even had a boyfriend before! What makes you think they would pick me of all people?"
Lisa snorted and tried to hide her laugh. "Well you do sort of have a reputation of fan girling about boy groups, especially that one group you're obsessed with...hmm what's it called? Oh right, BTS." She teased and my face started turning red, knowing that she was right.
"Yeah, for example remember that time on Weekly Idol when we had to dance to boy group songs and you were the only one who fully knew every choreo to all the BTS songs they played?" Rosé reminded me.
As if I could ever forget, I cringed to myself. I had gotten a little carried away and I had basically confessed my obsession with BTS on one of the episodes of Weekly Idol that we were on.
"Yeah, thanks for reminding me. It's a bit hard to forget embarrassing yourself on live television." I deadpanned, and the four girls around me started laughing.
"Well the only way we can find out is to open it so..." Jennie grabbed the envelope and tore off the seal.
"Ready? 3, 2, 1...
Congratulations to wife Y/N!"
Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé were all freaking out around me as my jaw dropped to the floor.
Seriously?! It had to be me??