2

About 2 hours later, I was in the car squished between Lisa and Jisoo in the back seat. Ever since I had received the letter from We Got Married, the 4 girls wouldn't stop teasing me.
"I can't believe our little baby Y/N is getting married before all of us." Rosé said, pretending to wipe tears from her eyes.
"You better make me the Maid of Honour at your wedding." Jennie teased, wiggling her eyebrows at me.
"Hey! I'm the oldest, it's my job to be the Maid of Honour. You can walk her down the isle if you really want to." Yelled Jisoo.
"Wait isn't that the dad's job usually?" Asked Jennie.
"Exactly." Deadpanned Jisoo, and the rest of us exploded in laughter.
"Guys please stop. It's bad enough that I'm getting 'married' to a guy I've never met before, I don't need you arguing about who's going to be my Maid of Honour or my dad." I groaned and Lisa patted my head in pity. Being the youngest of the group, the rest of the members always treated me like their child, which was endearing at times, but now it was only adding on to the stress.
Since I had become a trainee when I turned 13, I never had time to experience a relationship before, and I'm just generally inexperienced when it came to guys, so when I found out that I was chosen to be on We Got Married, I was both excited and terrified.
"We're here." Said our manager from the driver's seat.
Other than informing me that I was going to be the show, the letter had also provided me with some money to go buy my future husband a gift. I was supposed to meet him tomorrow, so Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé came along with me to a mall to help me pick out a good gift. Other than the fact that he is part of a popular boy group, I knew nothing else about my husband, so I had no idea what to get him.
As we walked around and passed by different stores, I tried thinking of possible gift ideas.
Everyone loves food, maybe I should get him some snacks...or candy...wait that's a horrible idea, I can't show up with a grocery bag as my gift...ooh maybe I could get us matching necklaces or something, like those ones that say "best friends"...never mind, we're not 5 year olds...
"Y/N!" Lisa's voice distracted me from my thoughts.
"Hm?"
"Have you found anything for your hubby yet?" She asked with a smirk on her face.
I sighed. "Absolutely nothing. I-" Suddenly, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo come running up to us, interrupting me.
"Y/N, we found the perfect gift for your *cough* lucky husband."
Jisoo holds up a pair of white boxers that said "I <3 my wife" on the back.
I groaned and I could feel myself turning red.
This was going to be a long day.

~~~~
A/N: Hi!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, I know the chapters are pretty short and I will work on making them longer:) For future chapters, would you guys want Jungkook's POV too?