4

I stood by the door for a couple seconds, not knowing what to do. It had to be him right? I mean, I didn't see any other idols just casually waiting around the cafe...
All of a sudden, he stood up and walked over to the line at the cash register.
I wasn't sure what to do, so I just started walking towards him. How should I approach him? I can't just go up to him and say 'Hey are you my husband ?'...
I reached the line and I stood behind him. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there awkwardly for a few seconds. Then I gathered up all my courage and I tapped him on the shoulder.
He turns around and looks at me questioningly, but then he seems to recognize me and smiles.
He knows who I am!! Oh my God, he's so tall...his face is really hot wow ok...
Then I realized that I was just standing there staring at him like an idiot.
Shit Y/N!! Say something!
"Umm, hi...I think you're my husband." I say the first thing that popped into my head. His eyebrows shoot up, and I get the sudden urge to throw myself out a window.
Why did I say that? Why didn't I say something normal!? What if he's not even my husband and I just randomly asked a *very hot* idol if he's my husband? GAHHHHH
My inner meltdown is suddenly interrupted when Jungkook speaks up.
"Uh, I guess I am...I mean since you asked I'm assuming you're my um- wife for We Got Married...and you're also the only other idol in here so..." he suddenly stops, his face turning red when he probably realized he was rambling.
Well at least I'm not the only awkward one here.
"Yeah..." we stand there awkwardly for a few seconds before I realize I didn't even introduce myself, although he seemed to already recognize me. "Well um, I'm Park Y/N, I'm a member of Blackpink."
"Right, introductions!" He says and I laugh a bit. "I'm Jeon Jungkook (A/N: I know that his real full name is Jeon Jeongguk, but for the sake of making things less confusing let's pretend his real name is Jungkook) I'm a member of BTS. I guess they paired us up together since we're both the maknaes of our groups." He laughed lightly.
"Yeah, probably. I-" Suddenly I'm interrupted by the camera man who came up to us and held out a red envelope.
Oops, I forgot we're being filmed...
Jungkook and I both reach out to grab the envelope at the same time, and our fingers brush against each other. I could feel my face turning red.
"Sorry-"
"You first-"
We both say at the same time. I laugh a bit and he chuckles. Before things got even more awkward, I reached out and grabbed the envelope. Inside was a letter and some money.

Jungkook and Y/N,

Congratulations on your marriage! Now that you have met each other, use your provided money to go out and buy some lunch. Have fun and get to know each other better!

"Oooh yay, we can get food!" I say before thinking. Jungkook looks at me and lets out a loud laugh. I would feel embarrassed, but his laugh is so loud and odd -it kind of sounds like a seal- that it makes me laugh as well.
"What's so funny?" He asks me.
For a few seconds I don't know what to answer, not wanting to sound mean. "Your laugh."
"Yeah, I get that a lot. The rest of the members constantly tease me about how it sounds like a seal." He turns red.
"No, I meant that in a good way!! It's...cute." I say quickly, not wanting him to get the wrong idea.
"O-oh, thank you?" He says, but it comes out as more of a question. "Now, shall we find a place to eat?"

~~

A/N: Hi everyone who's still reading!!! I'm sorry this chapter was so bad, since this was the first chapter with Jungkook in it I wasn't sure how to write it, but I'll get better! I promise!
Also I have a *great* idea for a plot twist in the future chapters, but the story needs to evolve a bit before I can throw it in, so please keep reading!
Xx