Trust

Kates pov

I wake up on a metal bed i panic looking around for daddy, i try moving my legs but they dont budge! I try my arms they dont move either, im really paniced now "d-daddy?!" I say looking around frantically "please calm down" out steps from the shadows is cas, "wheres my daddy?!" I say growling under my breath "he is not here" he says his voice monotone almost no emotion in it "let me go!!" "Im sorry but i cant, its masters orders i keep you here.." I look around for an exit and see a window but its to small to fly out of, i look back over at cas and see him twitch "objective of today.." He says his voice sounding like a robot "torture kate" he says my eyes widen and i start to struggle in my restraints trying to get them to losen, cas turns around his eyes pitch souless black he smiles sinisterly "we are going to have so much fun"  i cry and scream "DADDY!!" 

Dean pov

"Dean are you crazy?!" "Sam do i sound like im kidding?!" Sam looks at me then at the ground "you better have a plan.." I nod "well he is a angel but casted out.." "Which means?" Sam questions "which means he can hear angels and also.." Sam then figures out where im going with this "HE CAN ALSO GET INTO CASES MIND!" We say at the same time "lets do this" 

TIME SKIPPPPPPPA

The summon is finished and we wait "GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!" Me and sam jump and look behind us to be met with satan himself "so why do you summon me?" "We need your help" he looks at us surprised "what is it you need help with?" I step up "we recently had saved a little girl named kate, shes a arch angel and all the sudden cas wants her so bad he sneaks in and takes her, we know you can read minds or something like that" "well you are right heaven radio has been busy lately talking mostly about castiel and that girl, i can help you but for one thing in return" "anything" i say sam looking at me like im crazy "i get to be out of the cage for a day" i think 'if i do that who knows what he will do, but if i dont kate will die in cas or whoevers hands shes in'  "deal" lucifer nods "give me a second" he closes his eyes for a moment but then opens them with a horrified face "oh...my.....god.." "Whats wrong?!" Sam says "you need to find this kid now.." 

Kates pov (A/N- warning there will be torture and some flash backs that contain very cruel events, if your bad with blood or gore please skip this part) 

The knife drags down my arm and i scream in pain the tears blocking my vision "STOP PLEASE STOP!!" I scream "were having so much fun!" He says laughing, he then cuts me and i pass out from crying 

FLASH BACK 

"YOU BITCH COME HERE!!" I run from my 'dad' he is holding a knife wanting to give me another punishment i get backed into a corner and i tremble "I didnt do anything though!" I say crying "YOUR A MONSTER A MONSTER YOU WHERE A MISTAKE YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED!!" He yells i cry and he cuts my leg and arm with the knife and i bleed out, he walks out of the room and i grab a shirt and wrap it around my cuts i cry and cry until i fall asleep

End of flashback

I wake up still in the metal bed, the cuts sealed with dried blood i move my wrist imediatley regreting it the cuts rub against the velcro making it hurt more, i then hear foot steps coming closer revealing cas "your awake finally" i growl under my breath i may be a 5 year old but im feisty "leave me alone you baby in a trench coat" i say he growls and grabs the knife he used earlier "nobody makes fun of me" he says putting the knife up to my neck i flinch "enough cas" i hear "yes master" he says backing off of me "its time that i have a chat with her.." 

I dont like him he seems familier "trust me i wont hurt you"

A/N- OOOOH so how was it?