Uncie sam?

A/N- hey so bad news my brother messed up some of the chapters so two of them are out of order i have no idea how to change them back anyways we are continuing from the last page so if you havent seen that go to it 

Dean pov 

I run towards the impala once there i quickly jump in and start the car setting kate down into the back seat  and pulling out looking back to see sam slowly but fast hobbling over 'im sorry sammy'  i quickly pull into the road leaving my brother behind "daddy?" "Yes baby?" I say still trying to hold back the tears "what-what about uncie sam...?" The tears come streaming down but i keep my voice under control so i dont freak her out or make her worried "he-hes not coming back for awhile.." I look in the mirror and i see her look down to her lap "oh.." She says sadly 'what am i gonna do? She shouldnt hafta deal with this..' I stair at the road "your wrong daddy.." I jump "what do you mean sweet heart?" I pull over and stop turning towards her "i-i wanna be with you, i dont care if i hafta deal with bad things and monsters.." She looks up her (insert color) eyes glassed over with tears "i wanna be with you and thats it!" She says crying, i unbuckle the seat bealt and crawl to the back hugging her she puts her head in my chest and soon after falls asleep, i lay down on the seat with her on top of me "dont worry kiddo ill be with you....

Forever

CROWLEYS POV 

"Why didnt i take her blood in the first place?! She was tied down for crying out loud!" I walk back and forth trying to think of a new plan "master i could take her aga-" "you know perfectly as i do that wont work twice cas.." I say scowling "you didnt let me finishing master, apparently sam winchester has joined the winning side..." I stop dead in my tracks "really? And what is your plan with that?" He smiles wickedly "ill help him and he will help me bolth of us working together will be unstoppable ill be able to get the kid in over a minute!" He says proud of his work "that may not be a a bad idea cas..not bad at all, try it and if it succeds then you will get a bit of that blood yourself!" "And if i dont?" He questions "you will be dead where you stand" (shut it yes i did that) he shutters then nods frantically and walks out of the room a faint flapping noise coming from the hall way 'perfect'