Your fault

Kates pov

"trust me" i scowl "whats with the face?" He says smiling walking slowly towards me, "i dont trust you at all.." I say clenching my tied hands "well thats to bad, is there a reason why?" I suddenly feel light headed and my eyes turn white "i can see your aura" i say my voice monotone "what in the-" "you are not trust worthy" i say seeing his true form, i look over to "cas" and see his true form as well, usually his form is bright and tall but his form right now is frightening "your not the true castiel" he has a shocked look "you are not a friend either" i say frowning at the new cas "your aura its a black just like..." I stop, looking at the man in the black coat "just like crowleys" i say "how do you know my name?" He says getting closer to me "i dont know" i say, he backs away and my eyes go  back to normal "she obviously has no control over the powers.." Crowley says "does it matter?" Cas says "yes! It means ill have more power!" He says im curious "power?" What does he mean by "power" i straighten "power?, what do you mean?" I say raising a brow "dont worry about it" he says walking to a table and grabbing a....

knife..

Its familiar..why?...WAIT 

FLASH BACK

"You stupid brat! You'll pay for that!!!" Daddy raises the silver knife it has writing on it and a wood handle its jagged "NO!!" My mom runs towards me   blocking the knife stabbing her in the head mommy drops to the concret her head spilling with blood.. "M-mommy...?" 

END OF FLASH BACK

"Y-you killed mommy..." I say tears streaming down my face "YOU KILLED HER!!" I say sobbing "thats the knife you killed her with!!!!" Daddy says not to say this word only if you mean it 

And i meant it...

"YOU BASTARD!!!" I say my anger i had bottled up bursts, my eyes go white and my black and white wings sprout out my back "it was your fault.."  I say busting the metal chains freeing me, i flap my wings flying infront of them "you...you ruined me... ( ik ik this is something a 5 year old shouldnt be saying but jesus i wanna make kate or you bad ass) " your the reason she died...YOU GAVE HIM THAT KNIFE!!!"   I scream, the black on my wings suddenly growing until my wings turn completely black "you deserve this..."  I say my wings turning into sharp black crystals  my eyes also turn complete black " screw you..."  I say i stab bolth crowley and cas and they slump over dead.... . I turn back to normal falling to the ground..my world goes black

DEANS POV

I drive faster then the speed limit usually sam would complain but he encourages me we arrive to where lucifer told us where kate was, i jump out of the car and run towards the abandoned building i break down the door hearing a thump coming from the base ment "KATE?!" I say running towards the sound, i open the door to a complete different kate...

Her wings black crystals, her eyes pitch black, 20 to 30 crystals in crowleys and cas body mostly in the neck she goes back to normal then falls to the ground passing out... "Kate!" I say running to her body i pick up her body sam rushes in seeing the scene "did-did she-?" "Yea she did" sam looks at her worried "lets get her back to the motel till she wakes we need to get out of this town.." Sam chuckles...? "Sam what are you-" i turn around seeing sams eyes black...

"Your not going anywhere.." 

A/N- HAHAHAHAHAHAH IMA ASSWHOLE AINT I? Anyways my friend told me to do this! Dont hurt me!!