Chapter Four

A girl who appears to be seventeen with long black hair is tapping her foot violently on the ground while she waited for the other person to pick up the phone on the other line. She has been calling every day yet he will never return her calls or his mother will pick up the phone for him.

"Hello?" Mrs. Mori answered the phone.

The girl sighed. "Is Kirihito there?"

"He is not. I will tell him that you called, Kayako," Mrs. Mori said gently.

"Thanks," Kayako muttered before hanging up the phone. She knows she will not hear from her lover unless she finds him herself.

Kayako Hiiragi is a living God who fell in love with Kirihito and she knows his dark past as Akura-ou. She will do anything for him to get his body back yet she hasn't seen him around. Every time she calls, he doesn't answer her.

Kirihito only uses Kayako and has no interest in her yet Kayako is arrogant and conceded that she doesn't understand Kirihito's true intentions for her.

Kayako went to go into the park where Kirihito always goes to but she froze in place when she saw him with another girl. She has short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Kirihito?! Are you cheating on me?!" Kayako shouted at him.

Kirihito sighed in annoyance while Sasara frowned. She thought Kirihito has told her that he does not have a girlfriend.

"She isn't even pretty!" Kayako added.

"Leave us, Kayako," Kirihito ordered sternly.

"Not until you tell me why you are cheating on me!" Kayako snapped.

"You had a girlfriend all along?" Sasara asked in a low voice.

"She is not my girlfriend. I am simply using her..."

Sasara interrupted. "Oh, so you're sleeping with her?"

"I'm not using her in that way! I'm using her to help me get my body back!" Kirihito clenched his teeth. Why must he explain himself? Kayako means nothing to him and he's mad that Sasara is questioning his loyalty to her.

Sasara clicked her tongue. How could he use someone like that?

Well, it's Akura-ou so she shouldn't put too much thought into it...

"You should be threatened because I know who he truly is!" Kayako raised her voice.

"So do I! I lived with him in his past life!" Sasara yelled.

"Keep your voices down... You are both causing a scene," Kirihito mumbled.

"You're right. I should go... I want nothing to do with you!" Sasara handed him the silver comb he has given her in the past and walked away while Kirihito's eyes widened in shock. Sasara knows that she cannot simply just walk away without him stopping her yet why isn't he saying or doing anything to make her stay by his side?

"Now that the bitch is gone. Let's hang out!" Kayako batted her eyelashes but Kirihito followed after Sasara. How dare Sasara leave him without his permission!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Cold*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sasara! Wait!" Kirihito is running after her in town but he hurried and pinned her against a brick wall in an alleyway. Sasara is struggling while Kirihito has a tight grip on her.

"Leave me alone! Two-timer!" Sasara snapped.

"Let me explain myself, geez..." He snorted.

She finally relaxed and he hugged her tight, afraid she will run away from him again.

"That girl is a God who I thought could help me get my body back. I have never slept with her or touched her because the only warmth I need is from you, alright? I haven't touched any woman besides you... I promise," he whispered in her ear.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" She muttered.

"Because I love you and no one else."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Just trust me, Sasara. I never cheated on you in the past and I will never cheat on you now," he said sternly.

Sasara looked him straight in the eyes, looking for lies yet she couldn't see any... Does he truly only desire her?

"Here," he said while handing her back the silver comb.

She gladly accepted it and held it to her heart. "Thanks..."

"You're really troublesome, Sasara... Yeah, you would give me attitude from time to time but you never walked out on me before," he smirked.

"I was jealous..."

"There's nothing to be jealous of. You're the only one I want and need, Sasara," Kirihito whispered before he leaned in and kissed her lips sweetly. She wrapped her arms around his waist and they held onto each other for dear life.

Kirihito promised himself that he would never let Sasara run from him ever again. She will stay by his side for all eternity.