Chapter Five

"Hurry up, Kirihito or we are going to be late!" Sasara raised her voice.

"I don't understand what the big deal is," Kirihito muttered.

"The amusement park is finally opening and I'm excited to go!" Sasara cheered.

"What's so great about it?"

"They have a lot of rides and it's fun to ride the Ferris wheel at night," she explained.

Kirihito rolled his eyes but he's happy to spend the day with Sasara even though he will not admit it out loud. Kirihito is wearing black skinny jeans with black boots and a black turtleneck while Sasara is wearing black thigh-high boots, jean shorts, and a black, cropped hoodie.

They finally arrived at the amusement park and the place was crowded. There are kids running around, couples holding hands and sharing beverages, and families going on the fun rides.

"Isn't that the Ferris wheel you want to go on? Let's get it done and over with," Kirihito suggested in a low voice.

"We can't go on it now! It's better at night because you can see all the city lights and the stars. It's romantic." Sasara blushed.

"Have you been on it before?" Kirihito asked.

"Yeah, plenty of times," she answered.

"With another guy?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

Sasara began to giggle. "Of course not!"

Kirihito blushed but he grabbed her hand in his. They started to walk around the park until something caught Kirihito's eyes.

"What's that?"

Sasara's smile fell when she saw the scary roller coaster. "Ugh, it's nothing..."

"Look how fast it's going!" Kirihito laughed.

"Only a crazy person would want to ride that..." Her voice trailed.

"We're crazy so let's go!"

"No way!" Sasara shook her head violently.

"Are you scared?" He smirked.

"No!"

"Then what's the problem?" Kirihito snorted.

Sasara gazed at the ground. She's terrified of riding a roller coaster yet Kirihito showed a liking towards something in this park... She would feel bad if she took his fun away from him.

"Okay, let's go on," she sighed.

Kirihito chuckled darkly because he knew Sasara was scared yet she just ignored his mockery. She just wants to get it done and over with... They went in line and she hoped that this line would last forever yet after a couple more minutes they are sitting up front, ready to go on the ride.

Sasara clenched the bar tightly and closed her eyes. The ride began to move and Sasara screamed bloody murder while Kirihito started to laugh out loud.

"Open your eyes! Look!" Kirihito ordered.

Sasara opened her eyes and freaked but she felt her heart growing warm when she saw Kirihito laughing and smiling. Even though she is terrified of roller coasters, she's happy she went on because he's actually having fun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Cold*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a couple more rides and a lunch break later, it's finally dark outside and Kirihito and Sasara are on the Ferris wheel.

"I don't see the point in this. It just spins in a circle," Kirihito muttered.

"It's fun and relaxing," Sasara said gently.

They are sitting side by side as the Ferris wheel slowly began to turn. Kirihito actually had fun with Sasara today. He's shocked he enjoyed himself in a place like this.

"Thank you for coming with me today. I had a great time," Sasara murmured.

"I had fun too," Kirihito smirked.

They are finally at the top of the Ferris wheel and Sasara gasped out loud when she saw the city lights and the stars. There're even fireworks going off!

"Beautiful!" Sasara commented.

"Not as beautiful as you," Kirihito said seductively before kissing her lips sweetly.

Sasara's cheeks are burning but she accepted his kiss. Kirihito is actually being more romantic than blunt which shocked her but she didn't mind one bit.

They both pulled away and admired the scenery. Kirihito wrapped his arm around her to pull her body close to him and she naturally rested her head on his shoulder. She wished to re-live this day but she knew that more good memories would happen in the future with Kirihito.