Epilogue

Kirihito is sitting in the back yard with Sasara, watching their nine-year-old daughter play with the neighbor's kid. Kirihito is glaring at the kid because he didn't want his daughter to be around him while Sasara rolled her eyes at her husband.

"Stop being so over protective," Sasara hummed.

"Why is he all over her?! They both are only nine!" Kirihito snapped.

"They are playing. That is all," Sasara sighed.

Both Kirihito and Sasara are twenty-five, married and living in a small home. They live close to Kirihito's parents and of course, Mrs. And Mr. Mori visits them daily.

Kirihito is happy that he never retrieved his old body from the Netherworld because now he will grow old and live with Sasara while loving his little daughter, Ia.

He would rather have a loving family than him becoming a strong, demon and Sasara is grateful on how much Kirihito has really changed.

Ia has long black hair and gray eyes just like Sasara in her past life. Both Sasara and Kirihito couldn't believe how much she looks like her but they are both blessed with their beautiful daughter.

"SASARA! I FINISHED BAKING THE BREAD!" Kikuichi shouted out loud from inside the house.

"Okay, I'm coming in!" Sasara shouted back.

Kikuichi is still serving Kirihito and the shikigami is actually happy to help provide for the family. He loves Ia and will do anything to protect her.

Kirihito stayed outside, watching the two children play. He is worried that his daughter will date soon even though she is very young.

"Daddy, can you give me a piggy-back ride?!" Ia whined.

"Sure," Kirihito smirked.

The neighbor's child watched as Kirihito picked Ia up, placing her on his shoulders. Kirihito began to walk around the yard with Ia screaming and cheering from behind while the neighbor's child clapped his hands together.

Sasara looked through the glass window and she smiled as she saw her loving husband playing with their daughter. She was worried that he wouldn't want to become a father since her pregnancy was an accident yet Sasara was shocked at his response when she announced to him that she was pregnant. He loved the fact that there was a baby growing inside her that they have created together.

"Never in a million years did I ever think Kirihito would be a father!" Kikuichi commented.

"I thought the same thing but he's doing a great job." Sasara gently smiled.

"Yes, he sure is!" Kikuichi nodded.

Ia said her goodbyes to the neighbor's child before her father carried her in the house. Ia and Kirihito sat in the dining room while Kikuichi and Sasara served them dinner.

They all then began to eat as a family but Kirihito couldn't take his eyes off his wife.

"What is it?" Sasara asked him.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "We should try for another baby tonight."

Sasara blushed and gasped at his sudden suggestion but she began to laugh out loud.

"What did daddy say?" Ia asked.

"Oh, nothing..." Sasara dismissed it.

Ia shrugged it off and continued to eat while Sasara pondered the thought. Maybe they should have another child together...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Cold*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sasara and Kirihito are in their private bedroom and they were about to try to have another baby until...

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Ia cried out from outside their bedroom door.

Sasara and Kirihito immediately fixed themselves before their daughter opened the door.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Sasara soothed.

"I had a nightmare... Can I sleep with you tonight?!" Ia begged.

Kirihito sighed deeply while Sasara nodded.

"Sure, come up here," Sasara whispered.

Ia crawled in bed and lied in the middle between her mother and father. Kirihito is a little annoyed because he really wants another child but he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms and comfort his daughter while Sasara snuggled close to them.

Sasara looked at Kirihito and mouthed "Tomorrow night" before closing her eyes. Kirihito smirked and relaxed as his daughter hugged him tighter.

He wouldn't trade this for the world. He is seriously in love with the little family that he and Sasara have created together.