⚪ Kris X Kyungsoo ⚫

Kris's POV

"Hyung" I glared at him and immediately puts the vibrator to his ass. He moans as I put it deeper, "cover your mouth" he bites his lip, he's fucking cute. I put on his pants back again and the class bell rings.

"Don't remove them, or I'll kill you" I threatened him, I walk into the classroom and sit on my chair watching him trembling makes me feel so ecstatic. He's just sitting in front of me, laying his head down to his chair as I pressed the remote to a soft pulse.

It's almost half an hour and he's not waking up, I pressed it into the highest one. "HMP" he exclaimed and looks to me. I smirked and pretended to listen. He is laying down his face, probably he can't take it any more.

"Kyungsoo? Are you alright?" Oh our teacher asks him, he just nods and continues to lay down. "I think you need to go now, I'll give you an excuse" he lifts his face and fuck I immediately lifted him.

"I'll be taking him to the infirmary" as I walk out to the classroom.

3rd person POV

Kris locks the door and puts the sign "Close" at the door. He lays Kyungsoo on the bed, and immediately tops him. "Don't you dare make that face again in front of everybody" as he bite Kyungsoo's neck.

Kyungsoo left a small moan, Kris smirks and unzips the pants. He teasingly said "you're already wet like this" Kyungsoo moans harder when Kris touches his crotch "shhhh." So he tried not to moan.

Kris suddenly stops and sits on the doctor's chair, kyungsoo feels weird he needs to cum as soon as possible.

"Beg for me, come seat here and I'll make you feel good." Kris commands Kyungsoo, he never felt so embarrassed for his eternal life.

"You won't? Then don't I'll be goi-" kyungsoo pushes down Kris to the chair naked and sits on his lap. "Hyung, please make me cum" he whispered in his ear. Kris can't stop smiling and carries kyungsoo to the bed. He removes his pants and boxers as he prepares the lube for Kyungsoo.

"I won't enter unless your hole isn't prepared yet." Kyungsoo obeys Kris commands and he playfully prepared his ass. Kris can't hold anymore as he removes kyungsoo's hand from his own ass to his thing.

"HMP HYUNG" he moans and cries as he can feel the pain and the pleasure inside him. "It feels good" Kris said as he thrusts in and out, the heat and the pleasure are the only feelings that they can express.

Kris stops and sits on the doctor's chair and kyungsoo sat on it. "Go feel yourself" Kris teases kyungsoo, who blushes and went up and down. The room is filled with their sweet moans.

"Hyung, I'm cumming please let me cum" kyungsoo said it as he goes faster and faster while Kris is also on the verge of cumming. As soon as they exchanged climax, kyungsoo is tired, so Kris takes in charge to put his clothes on.

After an hour, kyungsoo wakes up and see himself hugged by Kris while sleeping calmly. He strokes his hands to his face, who knew that he could be so crazily in love with this person.

He gently presses his lips to Kris and suddenly Kris kisses him back- passionately. They stop as soon as they need to breath. Kyungsoo giggled and Kris can't stop but he giggles too.

"Saranghae" Kris whispered to Kyungsoo's ear. He blushes and kyungsoo giggles. "You're so cute when you confess, na do saranghae"

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
SO THAT'S ALL, I'M NOT ACTUALLY A FAN OF KRIS-SOO BUT THIS IS HOT, WHILE CREATING THIS I CANT HELP BUT TO SMILE BUT HEY THANK YOU FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE! HAPPY READING GUYS I ALSO RECOMMEND TO YOU MY OTHER STORY WHICH IS A CHANSOO FANFIC! The title is "When will I wait?" THANK YOUUU