⚪ Kai x Kyungsoo ⚫

Kai has always been Kyungsoo's best childhood friend. Growing up with him, playing toys with him and falling in love with him is part of his life.

Kai started to like Kyungsoo since he was 10 years old, his likeness grew to love. He still haven't confessed to Kyungsoo because he doesn't want him to ruin their friendship.

Now that they're in college his feelings are not easy to take anymore, lust is over taking him. Every time that Kyungsoo would change clothes in front of him he's having a reaction. He hates to admit it but he always imagines how he would make Kyungsoo cry under his body.

It's the end of their P.E class, their last subject. All of their classmates are gone and both of then are still in their locker room.

"JONGIN" Kyungsoo shouted after washing his body.

"I'm finished!!" Kai went out with his lower body covered by towel and small towel in his head. Kai sits on the bench while Kyungsoo in front of him was changing clothes. Again he's having his boner.

Jongin tries to hide it before Kyungsoo can found.

"Jongin whe-" Kyungsoo turns around as he saw his best friend covering his body.

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo leveled his body with Jongin shit shit shit Jongin keeps saying it in his back of his mind.

Kyungsoo tries to lift Jongin's face, he's struggling so hard and at last he removes it.

He saw Kai blushing and Kyungsoo blushes also when he saw Kai's boner. "Uhm.."

It was full of awkwardness inside the room.

"I'm disgusting right? Having a boner because I saw my best friend changing in front of me" Kai said sarcastically but filled with pain.

"You can say anything that you want say I'm disgu- ahh" Kai moans as he feels Kyungsoo's mouth from his manhood.

"Shit Kyungsoo, what the-" Kyungsoo continues to lick Kai's cock. Licking as if it's an ice cream that's melting.

The room is filled with Kai's moans. Full of pleasure. He grabs Kyungsoo's hair and guiding him.

As soon Kyungsoo stops what he was doing he removes his clothes. Kai never imagined that his best friend will strip in front of him because of sex.

Kai's about to stand up when kyungsoo pushed him and immediately rides his cock.

"Nggg-- ahh" Kyungsoo's moans makes Kai's manhood harder than before. Kyungsoo positioned himself and went up and down.

"Ahhhh,,,... Ngg Jongin" Kyungsoo went faster and deeper reaching his sweet spots. The room is filled with their sweet moans.

"I'm cumming kai"

"I'm also cumming" both of them reached their climax.

As soon as they cleaned up, Jongind rides the car same with Kyungsoo. It was silent.

"Kyungsoo I like- no I love you" he confesses inside while staring at those perfect rounded eyes

"I know and I love you too" Kyungsoo giggles and they shared their passionate kiss.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

Well that a "wild" Kyungsoo appeared again!!!! Heyaaa guys don't forget to vote and add it to your library for more updates!! Enjoy reading you can comment your requested pairs tho! 💓💓 saranghae chingus

Comment down who do you want to be the next one? Comment your exo member ❤❤