⚪ Sehun x Kyungsoo ⚫

Professor Sehun is Kyungsoo's psychology teacher. He's his teacher since 1st-year college. He is not an active student in his class but a quiet yet a smart student who tops at his class and inside the campus.

Sehun is famous for being the most handsome professor who can flirt while teaching. An outstanding professor indeed. But the students inside the campus never knew the relationship between the two. An innocent looking student and a flirt professor.

"Kyungsoo, collect your classmate's paper. And send it to my office" he said as he dismissed the class. Kyunhst collects all of it and went to sehun's office.

"Sehun" he turns his chair, seeing him so dirty and playfully. "No professor? No honorifics? Such a bad boy Kyungsoo" he teased kyungsoo, who seems so irritated to him.

"Call me professor Sehun" he laughed and pats his lap signing him to sit on him. "Who the hell cares? About you calling with honorifics" sehun slams the table and as he went to kyungsoo's place. He traps him in the corner.

"Aren't you a naughty kiddo?" He smirks, he can feel kyungsoo trembling under him. Scared? Much better.

"Strip, I'm in my mood right now" but Kyungsoo didn't move, so he immediately removes Kyungsoo's polo that causes his buttons flying.

"Seh-" he lifted kyungsoo and threw him to the sofa while removing his necktie. Kyungsoo can't imagine how hot sehun is. Kyungsoo initiated the kiss and the room was filled with their sweet moans.

"Sehu-" kyungsoo feels good when sehun bites his neck while playing his crotch. Sehun trails his kiss to Kyungsoo's cheek down to his chest, his tummy and teasing him down.

"Sehun- continue it" he giggled but then he continues to tease him down. Kyungsoo can't understand why does he keep teasing him only, he can't help but feel his breath more. He eyed Sehun as he is conveying to continue, the eagerness can be seen to his face.

"I won't unless you call me sonsengneem" he continues to kiss and removes his underwear.

"you're about to cum, aren't you too horny?" he laughed while Kyung-soo glared at him. He strokes the dick of Kyung-soo, "Still not saying it?" He continues it.

"sehun,... sonsengneem" Sehun can't help but to thrust his d into Kyung-soo's ass, he was too cute to resist. The thrusts became deeper and faster. Kyungsoo's moans fill the room, full of pain and pleasure.

"Kyungsoo?" Kyung-soo stops sehun as he stands up and rides him. "Fuck.. aren't you a naughty kid" Kyungsoo's tears can help but to fall down, it hurts a lot but it feels so good.

"Kyungsoo, slower please" but he can't stop but to be faster, the thrusts are taking deeper and deeper. Until they can feel the climax, both of them moans.

He called Kyung-soo but no one answers, he saw Kyung-soo's face sleeping. He lifted Kyung-soo and puts him some clothes, same to him we took a shower in his office. After he took the shower he saw Kyung soo fixing his uniform.

"Idiot, you destroyed my uniform" remembering earlier that he forced him. He opens his closet and gave his polo. Seeing Kyung-soo wearing his uniform is the cutest thing.

"Where are you going?" Kyung-soo just ignores Sehun continued to walk. He grabs his arm and kisses him passionately. He was unbuttoning his polo again.

"nope not this time, I need to study for your exams tomorrow" Sehun just rolled his eyes, but he didn't expect that Kyung-soo will kiss him.

"bye" Sehun is only staring at the door till it closes.

Such a naughty boy indeed. Should I do it again?

ooooooooooooooooooo

Hi!! Another story again! Whom would you like next? just comment chingus!

Another recommendation " when will I wait?" my other chansoo fanfic!

Saranghaee don't forget to vote and subscribe <3