⚪ Chanyeol X Kyungsoo ⚫

Chanyeol loves to eat and smell sweets. Since when he was a kid his parents would always give him candies and chocolates.

But then his craving for sweets leveled up he would often smell sweet aromas from a person. A small and petite man with a perfect round eyes and heart shaped lips caught his attention. Chanyeol hates to admit that the one he wants to taste is his own best friend, Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smells strawberries sometimes chocolate but his favorite small of him is vanilla. Kyungsoo is aware of his fetish but then he doesn't mind because he is Chanyeol's best friend.

*at the condo unit*

Chanyeol can't stand up already he's been crazy for kyungsoo's smell, vanilla. He's heating up.

"Yeollie? Is there something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked, he's bothered he saw Chanyeol stand up and went to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo's curiosity led him to follow Chanyeol who's sitting on the stool. He reaches Chanyeol's face they were on their face level when he cups Chanyeol's cheeks.

"Is there something wrong yeollie?" Their eyes stares at each other so long that they can't hear anything. Chanyeol reaches his hands to Kyungsoo's neck. He started sniffing it and licking it.

"Chan- ahh" Chanyeol keeps on licking and kissing kyungsoo's neck, it was the most sweetest thing that he ever tasted.

"Ahh- yeol what are-" Kyungsoo stops when he feels Chanyeol's lips to his. It was wrong but then it feels good. Their passionate kiss went to lustful one as if craving for one another.

They cut their kiss when they can't breath anymore.

"Chanyeol this is wrong we're best friends and I" Chanyeol cuts off kyungsoo by kissing him again.

"Nonsense, I love you and I love everything about you Kyungsoo. Give me this chance" Chanyeol pleaded.
He lean Kyungsoo to the wooden table. There he unbutton his uniform and leaving a kiss for every space.

Kyungsoo's moan were still soft, Chanyeol teases him by slurping down and biting his nipples. Kyungsoo moans louder.

"That's a good one babe keep moaning for me" Chanyeol continues to remove his button and down to his pants.

"Someone's hard today" Kyungsoo moans and glared at him but Chanyeol teases him down. Removing his boxer and brief he pumps Kyungsoo's dick causing the room filled with moan.

Kyungsoo has become more wild when he can feel Chanyeol teasing him by inserting fingers inside him.

"Deeper" kyungsoo moans, chanyeol thought how dirty Kyungsoo can be. He enters two fingers and finding his spot.

"Ahhhhh- nggg" Kyungsoo's moan was sweeter. Chanyeol smirks knowing that he founds out where kyungsoo's sweet spot is.

Chanyeol removes his boxer and brief as his member rubs at Kyungsoo's entrance. He was teasing it.

"Angg-- chanyeol please" kyungsoo's going to be crazy

"Hmmm?" Chanyeol hums teasingly "what were you saying?"

Kyungsoo can't help it anymore he's going to be crazy "please fuck me" Chanyeol didn't think twice he enters his member inside Kyungsoo.

Feeling the heat inside of him the room is filled with their moans.

"Harder and deeper please hngg" Kyungsoo demanded and Chanyeol obeys. The pain and the pleasure roams around the unit.

"Yeollie- I'm, I'm cumming" Chanyeol's thrust became faster and deeper as he is on his verge of cumming.

They both reached their climax. Chanyeol carried Kyungsoo inside his room and covers their bodies with a blanket.

Morning has come when Kyungsoo realized that this wasn't his house. Seeing him beside Chanyeol makes him happy.

"You smell like a vanilla" he was surprised when Chanyeol talks while his eyes were closed. "Stop staring at me, you might want to have a second round" Kyungsoo smack Chanyeol's face as they laughed.

Kyungsoo didn't expect Chanyeol's kiss. He just glares at him and continued to kiss him.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
Heyaaa it's been a 2 weeks? Or a month? I don't know but sorry for updating so slow! I was having a hard time with my midterm exams! Anyways have a good read my loves 💓💓💓 enjoy and vote!!!!