2. Never

"Never let someone put their hands on you for a show of dominance. You should submit naturally, not forcefully."

L O U I S stood before his mother, explaining his recent finding of the beautiful omega, Sir Harry Styles, Son of the Duke Desmond of Andromeda. "Mother, he is simply beautiful," he gushed. "He knows how to hold a conversation, and it's excellent because it hardly allows me to be bored."

Former Queen Tomlinson smiled down at her son. "I see, and how long has it been since you've met this boy?" She asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow at her son.

Louis thought it over. "Perhaps nearly an hour? We spoke out on the balcony for a bit, before we came in and shared a dance. Then, I left to speak with his father on the matter of courting him," he said, seeming to be proud of having become smitten with the boy in such a short amount of time.

The former queen smiled at her son. "Well, with all this talk, I sure hope he is as amazing as you say."

Louis nodded. "That amazing and more," he noted, before turning away from his mother in search of the wide-eyed boy. He caught a glimpse of his lengthy curls from across the room and made his way over. He wrapped an arm around the boy's waist. "Would you do me the honor of allowing me to court you, Sir Styles?"

Harry jumped slightly at the touch, but relaxed once he realised who it was. "I could never deny such an honourable task, My King. I would love to be courted by your hand." He blushed under the alpha's gaze, and smiled with bright eyes and craters for dimples.

Louis couldn't resist raising his hand and pressing his index finger into the sip of the omega's right cheek. "Come, I'd like to introduce you to my mother, Former Queen Tomlinson," he said, before taking one of Harry's hands into his own and walking the boy over to where she was seated on her throne.

Harry bowed immediately. "My Elder Queen," he said respectfully.

The aging woman smiled at the boy. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Styles. You seem to have caught my Louis' eyes, and he it has eyes for things of beauty and intriguing qualities."

Harry beamed at the compliment. "Oh, thank you, Your Majesty. And if I may say, your home looks absolutely exquisite tonight. I've not seen such a nice looking ballroom such as this before at home. The way the lights seem to make each person shine and the set up of the small dishes and glass is absolutely beautiful! Not to mention the wall art is breathtaking. I've always fancied art, and have a few works of my own, but it's nothing like this."

The Former Queen frowned. "For someone who has caught my son's eye, I expected you to be less . . . Excitable. I would have taken you for a well trained omega."

Louis frowned and squeezed Harry's hand gently. "Mother," he warned softly.

Harry felt himself shrink. He ducked his head as his cheeks became a deep rouge color. A sure sign of his embarrassment. He shook his head quickly with a frown, fearing he had just embarrassed Louis. "Oh no, Your Majesty. I'm usually much better with my behavior. Forgive my excitement, it's simply such a gracious honour to be courted by your son, and I seem to have forgotten my place."

Jay turned her nose up towards the boy, but nodded towards him nonetheless. "I understand your excitement. My apologies for my assumptions."

Harry nodded in understanding, and gave a quick smile to hide his frown. Truth be told, though he was very excited, he had always been more of an outgoing omega. He hadn't realized he was overstepping boundaries and crossing lines by complimenting the Former Queen's home. He opened his mouth to ask Louis if they could dance again, or perhaps escape elsewhere. However, no words had been spoken as a set of heavy hands clasped tightly on to Harry's shoulders.

The omega hung his head low at his father's touch. "I hope my son isn't being too much of a bother. Though, if he steps out of place, don't be afraid to give him a good beating or two, my wife and I find it to be the only way to get him to shut up. This mutt has the tendency to speak without permission. I do hope he wasn't annoying you," he told Former Queen Tomlinson with a deep bow.

The woman moved to speak, but her son beat her to it. "Duke Styles, don't you think you should be getting home now? It's rather late, and Andromeda is a two day trip, is it not? I would think you would like to be home before the weekend resumes, yes?"

Desmond frowned at the king, but nodded. "You're right," he said through gritted teeth, hands squeezing Harry's shoulder so hard, bruises we're sure to appear the following day.

Harry ducked his head and whimpered softly, squeezing Louis' hand, before dropping his own back to his side. He stared down at his shoes, flinching at his father's voice. "Harry, bid the king farewell. You'll see him again when he comes to collect you," Desmond ordered, before leaving to fetch his men, not without giving Harry one last tight squeeze in anger. Harry knew his father was furious.

As soon as Desmond stepped away, Harry whispered to Louis. "Your Majesty, please, My King. Don't let him take me, please. I'll do anything you ask, but please, I beg of you, do not let him take me back to Andromeda."

Harry could only wish that King Tomlinson heard the message beneath his words.