3. Captivation

"Beauty as great as your should never be broken or tainted​."

L O U I S stared at the omega for a moment. He frowned and rose a confused eyebrow. Then, it clicked. His eyes grew dark. He looked up towards Desmond as he approached them, his men behind him. Keeping in mind Harry's promise to do whatever he wished, he placed a hand on Harry's hip and pulled the omega's back to his chest. A growl rose in his throat as images flash through his mind of what's been done to the poor boy before him.

Desmond stood in front of them and moved to grab Harry's freshly bruised shoulders, only to be taken aback as the king pulled Harry away from his grasp. He narrowed his eyes at the young king, and raised an eyebrow for an explanation.

King Tomlinson smiled falsely. "Actually, Duke Styles. I would prefer it if Harry were to stay. I would like to have the courtesy of getting it know my betrothed a bit more before we begin to discuss wedding plans and such."

Desmond's gaze grew dark as he stared down at his child. "Very well then," he spat, before turning on his heel and leaving, without so much as a goodbye.

However, Harry, the darling child he is, waved to his father. "Goodbye, Father! I shall see you in a week." He said, forcing a smile our, but it faded into a frown as Duke Desmond didn't turn about. As soon as the man and his guards had left and the doors closed behind them, Harry turned to face his king. "Thank you, Alpha," he whispered softly, staring down at his feet.

Louis hummed. "Of course, pup. Anything for my queen," he said, before grasping lightly on to the boy's hand and leading him out of the ballroom, into a nearby corridor.

He stopped suddenly, causing Harry to bump into his back. "Oh, forgive me, my King."

Louis chuckled softly and shook his head. "No apologies necessary, pup. Now," he said, before leaning down to meet the boy at eye level. "Do not. Ever, and I mean ever allow someone to speak down to you in such a manner. Do you understand?" He said sternly, grasping the boy's chin, forcing the omega to meet his eyes.

Harry stared up at the king who was practically oozing an alpha pheremone, which had the Duke's son weak in the knees. The young Styles boy whined. "Y-yes, Alpha," he stuttered, looking up at the royal before him with large, slightly glossy eyes.

Louis grinned. "Good, pup. And, if you ever find yourself in a situation to not stand up for yourself, you tell me immediately and I will have it taken care of. I understand it's not always easy to fight one's in battles, we've had too many wars prove that. So, my omega, do not be afraid to ask for my help, are we clear?"

"Yes, my King," Harry replied.

King Tomlinson smirked down at the boy. "There's a good pup. Now, up I'm going to call a maid to escort you to my washing chambers. Get yourself nice and clean and she will bring you clothes. Do you prefer briefs or panties?"

Harry blushed. "Oh, uhm, both, Your Majesty. Some days I prefer panties and others, uh, well, briefs. . ." He paused for a moment. "Wait, pardon my asking, Alpha, but how did you know that I-"

The royal cut him off swiftly. "I felt the line of them while we were dancing earlier. Of course, no need to worry. There's no sign otherwise, nothing visible to the naked eye," he explained with a smug look, smirk growing as Harry's eyes widened in the realization that the king had been staring at him from behind.

Harry blushed profoundly. "Oh, well, I, uh. . . You see, that is-"

The king cut him off once more, this time placing a finger to the omega's lips. "Hush now, pup. Let's go get you a maid, who will probably become your lady-in-waiting," he said, escorting the boy back into the ballroom, where he tapped on a young woman's shoulder. "Jay."

The woman turned around with wide eyes and quickly curtsied. "Oh, my King!" She said, before straightening herself. "How can I help you?"

Louis wrapped an arm around Harry's waist. "I would like you to escort your new queen upstairs and into my bathing chambers. Show him how everything works, then leave him to relax and find him some comfortable and light night clothing, along with a pair of briefs and panties. He will choose what he wishes to wear."

The beta woman quickly nodded, before moving to Harry's side and holding out an arm for the omega boy to take. Harry frowned slightly and tugged at Louis' sleeve. "But, Alpha, what are you to do?"

Louis smiled. "I have to make an announcement that there is no longer going to be a search for a queen for I have chosen the best candidate. Are you going to behave for me like a good pup and do as I say?"

Harry felt warmth begin to pool in his stomach and nodded quickly in obedience. "Of course, My King."

Louis grinned. "One last thing, are you positive you wish to accept my offer as my soon-to-be Queen?"

Harry nodded again. "I could never not accept such a gracious offer," he said, rising in his tiptoes to press a bold kiss to King Tomlinson's cheek, before turning away and walking off with Jay, the beta maid.

As Harry walked away, Louis stared at him with a wicked grin.

Little did the omega know, he had just signed a deal with the devil.