𝖎𝖛. 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾
YOU'RE  NOT  IN  THIS  ALONE

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾YOU'RE  NOT  IN  THIS  ALONE

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BEN CAME DOWN THE STAIRS with no Mal in sight. It felt like it was a defeated situation. I could only imagine how my brother was feeling. His eyes were filled with heartbreak. "So?" Evie asks softly.

"Where's Mal?" I ask.

"She's not coming back," Ben sighs.

"What? We'll talk to her," Evie says nodding to me as we walk towards some tube.

Evie and I get to the top, "M?" Evie and I call out.

"Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second," Evie says.

"Mal, come on," I plead.

"Go away!" Mal yells.

"Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off," Jay recommends.

"Guys! Where's Ben?" Carlos calls out.

We look straight towards the alley and saw no signs of Ben insight, "Ben? Ben!" Evie calls out as a figure approaches us, we all let out a breath.

"Ben, don't scare us like that," I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Don't scare you?" a Scottish voice asks.

"But that's my specialty," the figure says looking up at us.

"Harry," Evie sighs.

"What did you do with Ben?" I ask.

"Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit. Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch," Harry taunts.

"Hey!" Jay was about to attack but Evie stops him in time.

"Jay!" Harry laughs in Jay's face and then barks towards Carlos before walking away.

Jay starts climbing up towards Mal's place so Evie, Carlos and I follow behind. We eventually get to the top and there stood Mal. We tell her about the situation we were currently in, "If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" Mal yells.