𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾
IT  STARTS  WITH  YOU  AND  ME

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾IT  STARTS  WITH  YOU  AND  ME

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BEN STARTS SWIMMING TOWARDS THE BOAT. I nudge the guys to go get him some towels or something and they did so. Carlos drops the towels down to Ben. Dad comes from behind me, "There you go," he says helping Ben out.

"Good job, man," Jay cheers.

Ben reaches the surface of the boat, cheers for him get louder as he walks through the crowd. I give Ben's crown back to him. He bows down towards me as I slowly place it on his head. He embraces me in for a hug before softly placing a kiss on my forehead. Mal slowly flies back down and the purple smoke once again appears. She transformed back to herself and into an amazing gown. She giggles at the sight of us all and then bows down as did Ben. Two men help her down towards Ben. Evie and I quickly run-up to the bottom of the stairs.

Cheers and applause for Mal erupt, "Whoo!" Mal breathes out.

"So, I did not know I could do that," Mal gasps.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us," Evie jokingly sasses at the same time I reply with, "Neither did I!"

I hear sizzling coming from my side. I nudge Evie, "Oh!" Evie blows out the small flame.

"Thank you," Mal says.

"Shall we?" Evie asks as Evie and I hold out our hands.

"We shall," Mal says grabbing onto both of them.

"Hi," Mal gasps towards Ben. Ben pulls Mal towards him and plants a beautiful kiss on her lips.

"All right, all right," Carlos laughs stopping my brother and my best friend.

"My turn," I hear Carlos mumble as he pulls me in for something I was least expecting.