𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
MOMENTS LIKE THIS

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴MOMENTS  LIKE  THIS

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A NEW YEAR, A NEW DAY, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN IN ONE DAY except for that fact that another four VK's were heading to Auradon and not only that but Ben has been planning on proposing to Mal. The people of Auradon were waiting patiently and excitedly. I stood with Carlos hand-in-hand beside the latest established couple of Auradon, Jane and Aidan. The marching band goes off which creates a bigger celebration for the rest of us when the sight of Mal and Ben entering the main stage. Fairy Godmother instructed Mal to stand in a specific area with Ben as they wave to the people.

"Bippity-boppity, one-two, one-two, can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asks the crowd, ruptures of cheers hopefully answered her question. She hands the microphone so Ben can begin his little speech.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up Auradon?" Ben chuckles of how much joy Auradon is showing for the new arrivals, "Thank you, thank you so much for coming to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. It worked out pretty well for the first four."

I stare at Carlos before tightening my grip on his hand because without the success of the first proclamation many things wouldn't be the way they are. When I focus my attention back onto Mal and Ben, the plan begins to form, "Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you?"

A bunch of people that were in on the plan gathered near the stage with Doug performing the acoustic version of Ben's song to Mal on the guitar, "I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked. And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me. But now look at what you've done, you've got me down on one knee," the crowd goes in a moment of gasps, "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?"

"No!" a yell from the crowd. I already knew who the voice belonged to, and ever since she came back she seems vengeful. There was no doubt that Audrey was furious about the engagement but then again for the past year, her life was turned upside down since the VK's arrived.

On the other hand, Mal's face was filled with joy and nothing could ruin this moment for her, "Yes," Mal cries as Ben slips the ring onto her precious finger. The crowd cheers for the couple. It wasn't just the happiest moment for my brother's life, but the happiest moment for Auradon. Celebrations all around the close-knit group of friends and family burst at every angle.

The boys gather together to celebrate Ben while as for Mal, she quickly came scurrying towards Evie and I, "What? Did you know?" Mal questions our intentions.

"Everything," Evie chuckles.

"You are going to rock that crown," I sigh with glee.

"Okay, so I've only done about a thousand sketches of your wedding dress, and... Belle's already planned an engagement party next week!" Evie informs as Mal let's go of us and walks towards my parents.

"It's a really good thing I said yes," Mal gasps.

"Hugs! Hi!" Father exclaims hugging his future daughter-in-law.

"I finally get a daughter," Mother sighs.

"Excuse me?! Mom, you have one right here," I clarify shocked about my mother's sentence. Mal makes her way towards Fairy Godmother and gives her a hug.

"All bow to Her Royal Majesty!" Jay chirps to the couple.

"Oh, yes! Her Royal Purpleness!" Carlos pips in as Evie, Carlos, and I smoothly swift our way towards Jay.

"Silence, you annoying peasants," Mal says with her royal voice walking away with a wave stuck to her hand.

"As you wish, my liege!" Jay jokes.

"Your Crankiness," Carlos grins with a small giggle putting his marching hat back on. We go on back to celebrate with the rest of the family before Ben announces to get the show moving onto the new VK's that were awaiting their arrival.

I was sad that I couldn't head to the Isle with them because I promised Aidan to help with his surprise for Jane's birthday. Before the core four and Ben enters the limo, they said their goodbyes to everyone in Auradon. Carlos and I hugged for a bit longer as if he wasn't going to come back, but I knew he would. He planted a sweet, short kiss on my forehead before slumping his body into the limo. And slowly like that off they went to the Isle of the Lost to bring another chain of VK's.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

( 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊 )
i'm sorry this took so long to write! it's been a busy summer so i have barely been able to sit down and write for you guys! but i can't believe this is also the final installment of the descendants series. cam is definitely looking down at us happily as we sing and dance and, of course, continue his legacy.