1| Invitation

───────────•~•🍪•~•───────────

"Ahhhh," Everyone screamed as they fell out of the sky and face planted to the ground with a big. "Oof!"

Jesse swatted the Bat that was her face and looked around, saying, "Okay, guys, I'm seeing grass, forests lots of in all directions. All good signs so far..."

"Ahem," Ivor grunted, tapping Jesse's shoulder, gaining her attention.

"Aha," Jesse said quietly, realizing the two moons in the sky.

"Verdict says? Definitely not our world. You owe me two iron, Lukas," Petra stated. "Pay up."

"Okay, okay... Here," Lukas said, handing two iron ingots to his eager friend, who started laughing slightly because of winning the bet.

"Told you it was a dumb bet," Ivor stated, walking over to the pair.

"Aw come on - can't you hear it?" Jesse said, turning to her friends.

"Uh... spooky forest?" Petra answered.

"It's the sound of a new adventure! I bet this place is going to be awesome." Jesse replied in an excited tone.

"I hope you're right," Lukas said, rubbing his head. "I was just... ugh. I'm just worried about Axel and Olivia."

"What? Why?" Petra asked in a confused tone.

"Well, if they followed us back to that Old Builder temple and went through the portal..." Lukas explained.

"They would arrive in Sky City... to find it overflowing with monsters," Ivor finished.

"Yeah..." Lukas commented.

"At least we already built them the bridge?" Petra said, trying to find a positive outlook.

"Oh, man. I hadn't thought about that. If they followed us... they could be in trouble," Jesse replied, walking away then stopping.

"Hey, maybe next time we're in the portal hall, we can leave a sign or something," Petra replied, trying to find a positive. "Tell them which one we're going through."

"I like that idea," stated Lukas feeling a bit better about it.

"Well, I for one vote that we not be so hasty to try and get out of here," Ivor said, walking away from the team and then stopping. "Who knows what sorts of treasures this new world could hold? Besides, unless the next portal is disguised as a tombstone, I'm not seeing anywhere near here."

"You guys see some sort of... shape over there?" Jesse asked, noticing something.

"Yeah, what is that?" replied Petra while she and the gang started walking over to it.