2| Three's a Crowd

As the group walked in the kitchen, Jesse couldn't help being impressed.

"Wow. Some kitchen," said Jesse as they came to a stop.

That's when they heard a voice coming from the other side of the door.

"TorqueDawg, you know me, and Sparklez don't care if you took it... Just give it back," (Y/n) stated.

"And I'm telling you both for the last time, (Y/n) and Sparklez. I didn't take the stupid thing!" shouted TorqueDawg.

"I think we could avoid a lot of unpleasantness if--," Captain Sparklez said walking through the door before getting cut off by TorqueDawg as (Y/n) followed behind him.

"WHAT THE--" TorqueDawg exclaimed shoving Captain Sparklez out of the way when he saw the new foursome in the kitchen.

"Hi!" stated Jesse scratching the side of her head in confusion.

"Oh ha ha ha, very, very funny. Show up super late, make us all sit and wonder what the heck is going on...," TorqueDawg exclaimed pulling out his invitation while walking over to the gang. "This is your house, right?" Sparklez and (Y/n) slowly made their way up next to TorqueDawg, (Y/n) facepalmed at the last bit of what TorqueDawg said. "Cuz if it is, we've all been waiting for, like, hours. It's rude!"

"We got one of these invitations too!" Jesse said while pulling out her group's invitation for the new trio to see. "What the heck is going on here?"

"Darn!" replied Sparklez. "Sorry for the language. That wasn't about you getting an invitation - Just that-" he continued before being interrupted by (Y/n).

"Just that we were hoping YOU could explain things," (Y/n) said while folding her arms.

"Oh, this is TorqueDawg...," introduced Sparklez.

"Sup," TorqueDawg said.

"(Your YouTube Channel Name)," Sparklez said, pointing towards (Y/n).

(Y/n) smiled the unfolding her arms said, "Hello."

"And I'm Captain Sparklez," Sparklez said. Finished up with the introductions he continued. "Though maybe you know that already." Jesse in the gang didn't really know what to say as he continued. "Captain Sparklez?" "(Your YouTube Channel Name)?" We've both got, like, 9 million fans?"

"Captain Sparklez?" Are you saying that with a "z"?" questioned Petra.

"Petra! Show some respect -," Ivor said, shocked at what his friend said. "The man's a CAPTAIN."

"Yeeeah I actually have no idea who you both are," said Jesse.

"Oh. Really?" (Y/n) shocked a bit.

"Like... No idea? Like, none?" finished Sparklez.

"Nope. Sorry. But, uh, my name's Jesse. That over there is Lukas and Petra and Ivor," Jesse said, signaling at her friends when she said their name.

"Charmed," said Ivor.

"Jesse?" That's a boy's name," TorqueDawg said. Then he started walking up to them saying. "What are guys anyway? Some sort of Loser Patrol?"

"TorqueDawg...," (Y/n) said annoyed.

"Aw come on (Y/n). That was hilarious," said TorqueDawg crossing his arms again.

"Ya, to YOU maybe," (Y/n) added.

"Actually, we're the Order of the Stone. Legendary heroes. Kind of a big deal," said Jesse.

"Order of the what now?" (Y/n) said in confusion, having never heard of them herself.