17| Arguments and Discussions

"Look I'm sorry about the whole locking you up in the library idea. It all just happened so fast and I didn't know what else to do in the current situation," Stacy explained to (Y/n).

"It's fine Stacy. I forgive you, I know you meant well," (Y/n) said.

"Thanks, and the Lukas thing. You do have to admit that he is a suspicious character. The way he always insists to keep an eye on us, almost every time Jesse and her friends go to investigate," Stacy said.

"I see you point... and to be honest I'm suspicious of him too. I just don't want some other innocent person to be accused by them, because well, you know... personal experience," (Y/n) replied.

"Yeah, sorry that happened," Stacy said.

"It's okay, no need to apologize. It wasn't YOU who accused me, Jesse was. And if she hadn't said it was me, then Dan and Lizzie wouldn't have been in that library when... you know," responded (Y/n) getting more frustrated by the minute.

"It'll be okay," said Stacy trying to comfort her friend.

"Just why her, why now. We had so MANY plans for new adventures and builds. Not to mention I just feel awful about what I said about her earlier. Which probably means that it's all MY fault that Lizzie died," replied (Y/n).

"What do you mean 'said about her' and how is it your fault?" Stacy asked.

"Back at the intarigation, Jesse asked who took the flint and steel and...," (Y/n) started but then paused.

"And?" questioned Stacy.

"I said I believe it was LIZZIE who took it. I bet that the White Pumpkin was listening when I said it," (Y/n) finished.

"What no! It is NOT your fault it happened. Like you said Dan and Lizzie wouldn't even be in the library if it wasn't for Jesse and her 'investigating'," Stacy tried to reassure her.

"Yeah, your right," said (Y/n).

Jesse then walked up to (Y/n) and Stacy.

"What do you want?" Stacy asked Jesse noticing she had walked up to them.

"(Y/n), right now you are in the clear. But Stacy, you've been agro on accusing Lukas - Seems a little suspicious," Jesse responded.

 But Stacy, you've been agro on accusing Lukas - Seems a little suspicious," Jesse responded

"Not nearly as suspicious AS Lukas," stated Stacy.

"Where were you when I was chasing the White Pumpkin?" asked Jesse.