I

"Catch PVRIS and many more all summer long on Vans Warped Tour 2015!" I read, finishing an article from Alternative Press Magazine.

I flipped through a few more pages before putting the magazine down and scrolling through my Instagram feed. I scrolled through so many pictures, before stopping to look at @vanswarpedtour 's recent photo. The picture was a live shot of PVRIS performing in Scranton, PA.  The caption read: "We are so excited to have PVRIS on Vans Warped Tour all summer long, come see them at the remaining dates of Warped Tour!".

I swear its like I couldn't get away from anything PVRIS related. Everything I like, follow,  or am involved in has recently been all about Vans Warped Tour or somehow has PVRIS involved in it. Including my job. I work for a local music store that is pretty big in the Boston area. Anyway, I guess we're promoting our stuff at Warped Tour, like having our own booth, artist signings, and sell merchandise and all that good stuff. I was super excited because I had never been to Warped Tour ever since I was like 10. I wanted to go these past few years, but I knew PVRIS was playing and as much as I wanted to go, I couldn't bare seeing Lynn, or anyone having to do with her. Unfortunately, this year I don't have a choice. My boss told me I'd be the one handling the signings and selling merchandise for the remainder of the day, with help of a few other co-workers.

We still had a couple days to prepare for the tour, so all of my co-workers were talking about it, including my best friend, Ashley. Ashley and I had been friends for a good 2 years now. She knows everything about me and thankfully puts up with my dumbass. Thankfully our boss also paired us up for the Warped date.

"So, aren't you excited for Warped? Im sure we'll be able to see some bands from our spot. Who are you excited to see?". Ashley said organizing vinyls alphabetically.

"You do realize we have a job to do and it's not like we're actually going to Warped tour just to go." I said rolling my eyes at her question, continuing to scroll through my phone.

"Oh c'mon, dont ruin all the fun for me! Besides, isn't your ex playing this year?". She said with a smirk.

Rolling my eyes again, I pictured the thought of seeing PVRIS, more specifically Lynn. It'd had been so long since we've last spoke to each other. Even if we were to be on good terms, I doubt we'd get to talk much. From the looks of it, PVRIS had been on tour non-stop since the release of their album, and have been absolutely booked for interviews and photo shoots, you name it. PVRIS was rising to the top.

I'm sure she'd be different anyway, I mean she already looks so different. She shaved the sides of head, which she totally rocks, shaved slits into her eyebrow, and even has a couple tattoos now. Every picture I've seen of PVRIS, or Lynn, they're always wearing all black and nothing else and they never ever smile in photo shoots. Plus, you know rockstars, sometimes all that fame bullshit goes to their head and it changes them completely. I really hope that didn't happen to Lynn.

"Have you ever listened to their album?" Ashley asked holding a copy of White Noise up.

I shook my head, "Guess I never really got to it. I've only heard their acoustic ep."

"Well, I don't know about you, but since they're coming to Warped, I'm gonna jam this CD, and see if they're worth seeing, and before you say anything about "we have to work", I know just let me have fun for once, jeez" She said out of breathe at the last part.

"Okay, okay, fine." I said shaking my head.

Ashley walked behind the counter, over to the CD player we had. She slid the cd in and turned up the volume on the speakers. She hit shuffle play before the songs started to play in order.

I'll face my fear of the evening once I get used to this feeling.
I can't sleep,
That's when you're torn away from me.
While I'm dreaming I feel you leaving.

I'll face my fear of the sunrise when I wake up with your hand inside mine.
It's hard to say "good morning" when it's followed with "goodbye".
Just wanted to say "good night".

Our eyes fighting the light,
But I'm not ready to say "good night".
I try and hold on tight cause it's just not time to say "good night".
Say good night.

I'll face my fear of the cold nights when you leave me behind.
I felt your hands in my hair,
I felt your breath on my neck,
Yeah, I need to feel you again.

Just wanted to say "good night".

Our eyes fighting the light,
But I'm not ready to say "good night".
I try and hold on tight cause it's just not time to say "good night".
Say good night.

These eyes are closed again for yet another night.
I wake up and I can feel you by my side,
but I can't find you in the dark when you're so far.
Yeah that's the hardest part.
Here comes the hardest part.

Our eyes fighting the light,
But I'm not ready to say "good night".
I try and hold on tight cause it's just not time to say "good night".
Say good night.

"I mean. In what world do I go to sleep after you and wake up before you?! I don't even know how it happens. Well I hope you're having sweet dreams, and you call me when you wake up."

The entire time I was absolutely amazed at how good everything was. The instrumentals were absolutely amazing, the balance between pop, rock, and electronic was perfect. The lyrics were absolutely beautiful, written for someone Lynn really loved. The way Lynn's voice sounded was beautiful, her voice had grown so much and matured and it fit her perfectly. I was so in depth with everything, until the ending.

The voicemail.

Hey guys, finally got to writing a sequel to Only Love and here it is 🤙🏻 hope you guys enjoy! - Lynnlikesladies