III

*Camryn's P.O.V*

"Dude let's go, move your ass!" I said, honking the horn of my car.

Ashley was outside of the car in the back making sure she had everything ready. We still had to drop by the store to gather all the things for our tent setup.

"You need to chill." Ashley said opening up the car door. "Like I totally get you're excited to see your ex who is now hella famous and super hot, but chill." Ashley said sarcastically.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "You ready?" I asked her.

She nodded, and we sped off towards the store and to the grounds where Warped was being held. My manager gave me a handful of shit to setup, including a bunch of merchandise to sell. We had shirts, hats, bracelets, CDs, vinyls, and discount codes for our store.

We managed to get there a little early, allowing us to pick a pretty nice spot in our designated area. Our tent was just to the left of the main stage, allowing us a perfect view. We could see the whole lot of band buses and vans, parked in the huge parking lot behind us. I could see a bunch of band members and their crew hanging out, and getting ready for the show today. I couldn't help but wonder if PVRIS' bus was in sight.

Ashley and a few other people from our store helped pitch our merch tent, while I set up our table, laying out all our merch and music. I laid out all the popular albums my manager had told me to set up. Each album was from a band featured on the tour, and of course, as you could assume, PVRIS' CD was one of them.

"So, Camryn. Excited for today?" My co-worker Jonah asked, helping me set up shirts against our tent.

"Hell yeah man. Just a little anxious is all." I said nervously.

A confused expression appeared on Jonah's face. "Why's that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I wasn't expecting him to ask why, completely forgetting he had no idea about Lynn or anything about me for that matter. "Oh, you know. Just anxious about sales and there's a bunch of people here. Just stupid shit like that, I'm sure I'll have a killer time." I explained.

"Oh okay. I feel that. Here's to a good time." He said throwing a water at me and lifting his up in a 'cheers' motion. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket that was folded and handed it to me before chugging the whole bottle of water.

"I forgot to mention this. Boss gave me a list of the signings, and he said you and Ashley are in charge." He said out of breath from chugging water. I just nodded and smiled in response.

I scanned the piece of paper. A bunch band names were scribbled out with times next to them.

"Jule Vera - 12:30
Fit For A King (Ryan Kirby) -1:00
Beartooth (Caleb Shomo) -1:00
August Burns Red (Jake Lurhs) -1:00
Palisades-2:30
New Years Day (Ash Costello) -4:30
Black Veil Brides (Andy Biersack) -4:30
Blessthefall (Beau Bokan) -4:30
Set It Off (Cody Carson) -4:30
PVRIS (Lynn Gunn) -4:30
Knuckle Puck -6:45"

I had to read through it a couple times to not only notice how fucking packed our tent was going to be, and the fact that what I feared most, ended up happening.

Fuck

-lynnlikesladies