𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

And that is a wrap on Book Two!  I am happy to announce that Book Three of Astrid Lancaster's series is officially live on my profile!  Endure picks up right where Outlive left off

And that is a wrap on Book Two! I am happy to announce that Book Three of Astrid Lancaster's series is officially live on my profile! Endure picks up right where Outlive left off. Where both chaos and tragedy await. Go check it out!

Once again, before you go, I would also just like to take a moment to thank all of you for choosing to follow Astrid and Daryl's journey. For giving these angry hotheads a chance. Their love story means so much to me. There were times when this book was tough, their relationship challenged me, and I was unsure how I wanted it to end, what I wanted Astrid to endure (hence the creation of Book Three's title, hehe), but I am so infinitely proud of Astrid and who she is becoming. As a woman, a wife, a mother, and a survivor.

I hope you all are still enjoying getting to know her as much as I am still enjoying getting to write her.

It means so much to read your comments and see your votes every day. I genuinely do not know where I would be without this series, and without your support to see it come to life. So, again, thank you all so much.

Now here's to Book Three. And to more from our favorite woman, Miss Astrid Lancaster-Dixon.