Chapter 14

Jughead Jones:

In the span of less than 2 months my one and only dream has come true. A dream so big I couldn't even imagine it, to actually be dating Betty Cooper, the girl I've been pining after since we were toddlers. 

To finally be able to kiss her when I want to, or to be able to slide my hand into hers or bring her into my embrace without people thinking that it was odd. Well they'll probably still find it odd, but at least they'll know why we're doing it. 

"Jug," she whispers into my ear, startling me from my thoughts. 

"God," I squeaked turning around to face her, a bright smile on her lips as she try's to contain a giggle.

"That's payback for the party," she proudly boosts her own ego, happy that she succeeded in scaring me. 

"I deserved it," I admit smiling at her bubbly self as she sits on the edge of my desk. 

"What're you thinking about," she questions tilting her head down slightly to look me in the eyes. 

"everything," I exclaim, seeing as she nods her head, understanding. 

"I get that, it seems like that's all I do anymore, talk to myself...wow that sounded creepy," she laughs, earning one from me, I couldn't help it her laugh was contagious. It was like she was forcing me to, or when she smiled that worked also.

"So have you heard, Veronica and Cheryl came out to the school...They aren't telling Cheryl's parents let for obvious reasons, but I'm so happy for them," She changes the subject, 

"Yeah I know, I thought they would stay one of those couples that hide away through high school, but I'm proud..that their showing us the real them," I state, seeing as Betty face scans over mine for some reason. 

"What is it," I suddenly ask, seeing as her eyes widen as if I had caught her doing something. 

"Nothing," she try's and persuades me to stop pressing for information.

"What is it, you can tell me anything," I stand up stepping in front of her. 

"I was wondering when you were going to kiss me again," she admits, her cheeks slightly turning a shade of pink. 

I smile, quickly cupping her cheek and leaning in the rest of the way. My lips pressing against hers, in a soft kiss. Kissing her was almost un-describable. The way my entire body automatically burned with desire and passion. Just having our lips briefly touch. 

We pull away, not fully but so we can press our forehead's against each others. Staring into one another's eyes. Seeing as hers brighten. The color in her irises swirl with passion.

She lightly bites down on her bottom lip, my breathe staggering slightly. 

"I can't get enough of this," she admits, wrapping her arms around my neck as I step in between her legs. My hand holds her face up, the tips of my fingers brushing against her cheek bone. As my other hand comes to the side of her face, brushing a loose piece of hair away from her eye. 

"Me either," I state, hearing as she chuckles, pulling me in for one more quick kiss. 

Before we both have to head to class. 

                                                                                   **

Betty Cooper:

"Hey V, Cheryl, Arch" I smile at them during lunch. Jughead grasps my hand on top of the table, Catching my attention as we both sit down next to each other. 

"Did I miss something," I hear Archie's curious voice from in front of us. 

"Oh yeah, me and Jug are dating," I explain, seeing as his eyes widen. No expression on his face.

"Wow, didn't see that coming," he slightly smiles, but I can see that it's hard for him to do it. What's up with him today, I quickly glance back at Jughead. Seeing as he's already staring at me. 

I smile his way, squeezing his hand a little tighter for reassurance. 

"So what are we up to this weekend," Veronica asks suddenly, we all turn to her.

"oh I don't know, I haven't planned anything," I state, everyone else agreeing.

"I was thinking B, since we are both now dating people that maybe we can have a double date," she squeals, Cheryl shrugging her shoulders in a way to say she doesn't mind. But I turn to Jughead. 

"Do you want to," I ask seeing as he thinks for a minute.

"Sure why not, I mean we haven't had a date yet, this will be good for us," He agrees, I smile leaning into peck his cheek. He smiles in return until I hear that same voice.

"Wow what about me," Archie asks laughing. 

"What about Valerie," Veronica suggests, "I mean you two were pretty comfortable around each other at the party last weekend," she wiggles her eyebrows. He rolls his eyes at her but agree's anyway. 

"Okay a triple date it is then," Veronica brightly smiles towards us all. 

It should be fun, right.. I mean how could it possibly go wrong. 

But yet in the pit of my stomach there was a bad feeling. 

And what I didn't know yet, is that everything was going to change. 

                                                                                     **

SORRY THAT IT'S A SHORTER CHAPTER, I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FILLED WITH A LOT, AND I MEAN A LOT. DRAMA, LOVE, MAYBE SOME VIOLENCE. 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MY BUGHEAD!!!

<3<3<3<3<3