Chapter 5

3 weeks later
Troian's POV
We have already finished Sydney's new room

3 weeks laterTroian's POVWe have already finished Sydney's new room

And Sydney has also already met the rest of the PLL cast (yes...I know PLL ended...but they still are friends..and I guess it could...eh I really don't know just go with it).
Sydney was usually in her room during the day but at night she would usually sleep with Lucy and I. Speaking of Lucy, she is leaving today for 2 weeks to film a short film over in Montreal (idk..go with it). Sydney is a bit upset but she is strong. We are on our way to the airport and Lucy decided to sit in the back with Sydney to comfort her a bit. Sydney wasn't crying or anything but obviously she was gonna miss Lucy.

Sydney's POV
Mama was leaving for 2 weeks. I'm gonna miss her but I have Mommy...so it won't be that bad but I'm still gonna miss Mama. We got to the airport and it was time to say goodbye. Mommy got Mama's luggage out if the trunk and Mama got me out of the car she held me and Mommy joined in the little 'group hug'. Mommy and Mama kissed...I know some kids my age find kissing gross...but not me. After Mama and Mommy talked and said their goodbyes. Mama hugged me in her arms and said
'I love you Syd....I will be back in 2 weeks ok....I love you baby girl'
'I love you Mama' I said as Mama kissed me. Mommy and Mama kissed once more before Mama went into the airport.

Lucy's POV
It was the first time I was leaving since we adopted Sydney. I was expecting it to be a bit different...and slightly worse but it turned out differently and better. As I was about to walk into the airport I looked back at Sydney and Troian one more time and smiled and then walked into the airport.

A few hours later (like 7:30pm in California...making it 10:30pm in Montreal)

Troian's POV
Lucy had landed in Montreal all right and Sydney was already in her pajamas and all..today was quite tiring. Lucy and I decided that every night during the 2 weeks she would be gone we would video chat so that Sydney could see Lucy every night.
I got the video chat on
L: Lucy T: Troian S: Sydney
L:hey love
T: hey babe
L: how's everything going over there?
T:it's going good..what about over there?
L: its going alright...Is Syd asleep yet?
T: no she is awake she's just upstairs
I'll call her down
"Sydney....come down here" I see her come out if her room and come down stairs.
"Yeah Mommy?" she asked
"Someone wants to say hi to you"
I showed her the computer and her face lit up
S: hi Mama
L: hi baby girl...I miss you
S: I miss you too Mama

*20 minutes later*
I had just hung up with Lucy as it was getting late there...and it was starting to get late here. Sydney let out a yawn
"You tired Syd?" I asked her
She nodded and I picked her up and asked her "do you want to try sleeping in your bed tonight?"
She tightened her grip on me "A-a-alone?" she stuttered
"Well I could sleep with you" I replied
"I would like that Mommy"
"Ok then" I said as I walked into Sydney's room.
I undid the covers and then tucked her in
"I'll be right back" I told her...I went to my room and put my pajamas on and then went back to Sydney's room.
She had moved over so I could get into the bed with her. I got in and I turned on the TV and there was a movie on so we watched it. She cuddled into me as we watched the movie. At one point I was getting really tired and I looked at Sydney who had fallen asleep in my arms. I whispered "I love you my baby girl" and kissed her. I then turned off the TV and fell asleep myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the really boring chapter....thanks for this book BLOWING UPPPPP!!!! Already more than 100 reads. It means the world to me my friends.

I luv yu guys...gals...and non binary pals (I watch Thomas Sanders)
Luv yu all
XxEmily