Chapter 10

*Early Monday Morning*
Troian's POV
I had packed Sydney's bad and my bag last night. Now is the hard part, waking up Sydney. She isn't really a morning person. I went to wake her up and Lucy had already woken her up? Or maybe she woke up...I don't know.
I got on the bed next to her and Lucy and she was in Lucy's arms....she's a Mama's girl.
"Hey..you good?" I asked her
"I don't wanna leave Mama" she said...I could tell she's been crying. It broke my heart seeing her that way. She had a fun weekend with Lucy and I, and even though Lucy is coming back on Friday, she is still upset about having to leave her. She might be mad at me that I'm trying to take her away from Lucy. Lucy was calming her down. Thankfully we have to be at the airport for another 2 hours. I decided to order room service for the 3 of us that way we didn't really have to go out and wait and we could stay in the room.

*In the car*

Sydney's POV

It's only a few days, it's only a few days, Syd. It's only going to be until Friday and then you see Mama again. No, I don't wanna leave Mama. I want Mommy too. Mama was holding me in her lap. She was trying to comfort me, but I don't want to leave her.

"It's only going to be a few days love." Mama said to me

"I don't want to leave you Mama." I said

Lucy's POV

Sydney is so sad having to go back to California with Troian. Of course, she loves Troian but, I guess coming here she just wanted it to be all 3 of us. Even if it meant it would just be the 2 of them for a few days. Sydney wasn't crying that much, and she was just silently letting tears fall. I dreaded this, we were at the airport. Sydney grabbed onto me as we got out of the car. I put her down so she could put her backpack on and she held her arms up, wanting me to hold her again. I picked her up and hugged her. I think she realized that she and Troian had to go so, she said

"I love you Mama!"

"I love you baby, I'll see you in a few days ok?" I said

"Ok Mama, I love you" she said

I gave her a kiss, one last time before Troian took her into her arms

"I love you babe" Troian said giving me a kiss

"I love you too" I said returning the kiss

We hugged one more time, including Sydney as she was in Troian's arms.

Troian and Sydney were heading towards the entrance, when I remembered something

"Wait!" I said

I opened my purse and grabbed the teddy bear I had gotten for Sydney, I was going to give it to her before they left, and nearly forgot.

(The bear)

I handed it to Sydney and said

"For you baby girl."

"thank you Mama" she said

I laughed a bit "you're welcome"

After a minute, they went back to the entrance and then walked into the airport.

*On the plane*

Sydney's POV

I held the teddy bear Mama gave me, as Mommy put my blanket over me. I was getting tired but wanted to stay awake. But, then I finally couldn't stay awake anymore and I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sigh* I sorry.........not sorry (JK, I had to) but for real I'm sorry. I haven't updated this story in a month...and I'm sorry. I like trying to atleast put one chapter on all my books this week...but I doing school and stuff and...ughhh. Anyways, news update thingy in my life. In October 21....get ready......

I GO SEE HALSEY LIVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I really excited. And i will try post pictures after and stuff.

Also, November 4th, my cousin Christopher....who I haven't seen (in person) for 3 years is coming to Florida and I get to see him yay!!!!! And the thing is like he is my closest cousin...and like only 1 of 2 who is close to my age (the other one is my cousin Cheyenne, who is 10) but Chris is 12. And I see him. Also...in addition to that, now it isn't 100% set in stone but, the plan for them is they are coming Saturday, November 4th. Then I think Monday, November 6th they are heading to Orlando. And going to Universal and stuff and, we (as in my mom, dad, and I) may go with them....and I so excited. and I hope we go. And if we go we are gonna stay in the same hotel/resort thing we did last time 'Mystic Dunes' which is really cool and stuff....so.....yeah. And yeah.....so..beep.

Anyways, I love all of y'all and as Alex Wassabi says

"If you're not smiling you're doing it wrong"

(Also as he says) M'kay Bye

XXEmily