Chapter 14

It's been almost 1 year since a proper chapter. I felt the need to give something. I am still on hiatus with this book and kind of all my books for that matter except the Zara books. But, once that series is finished these books will get proper attention!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Honestly idk anymore lol.

Lucy's POV
Today is Sydney's birthday. She is turning 6. I went into her room. Yes, she has been sleeping on her own for about a week now. She's been doing pretty good honestly. 

"Sydney....Sydney" I said waking her up

She opened her eyes

"Happy Birthday baby" I said

"Thank you. But, you didn't win" she said

"Win what?" I asked, confused

"Mommy came in earlier and told me happy birthday first. She said it was a competition" Sydney said

"Of course. I'll win next year" I said

"No you won't" I heard Troian say from the other room

I rolled my eyes and picked up Sydney

"C'mon let's go downstairs" I said

*later that night*

Sydney's not a big fan of cake, so we made her birthday brownies instead.

Shay, Ashley, Ian, Keegan, and Tyler came over. Sarah couldn't make it unfortunately but, she was going to come over when she got back from New York to bring Sydney a gift.

We were going to get Sydney's big gift today. But, she seemed tired and overwhelmed by the day already. So, we decided we will go tomorrow. 

*the next day*

Sydney picked out her own outfit today because she wanted to be a 'big girl' and she did well

Sydney's Outfit 

We made it to the animal shelter

We made it to the animal shelter. We were going to adopt a dog.

Sydney's POV

We were walking around this place with all these dogs. They were all so cute.

Mommy and Mama said I got to pick one to adopt and take home.

I picked this little puppy. It didn't have a name so I got to name it. The breed is called a Doxie. 

I named him, Remus like in Harry Potter

(Yes, this is Remus the Doxie [Brizzy Voice's dog])

We got him a blue and red leash and collar. And other things and were ready to take him home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*jumps through portal* Woah. Oh Hi, I'm in this land of my books. It's been a while. 

So, Zara book is nearly done, which means my other books including this one, will receive more attention.

XXEmily