Chapter 6

1 week later

Troian's POV
Lucy has 3 days off of filming starting tomorrow. So today I'm surprising Sydney because I'm going to take her to go see Lucy in Canada. Ashley and Shay were over so that they could hang out with Sydney...they will also be a good distraction. I'm bringing both my bags and Sydney's bags to the car. I kind of hope that Ashley and Shay tire out Sydney so that when we go on the plane she falls asleep so that she doesn't really notice.

2 hours later
Shay and Ashley just left and I finished putting our bags into the car a while ago and I looked at the time. We should start leaving for the airport.
"Come on Syd we are going somewhere" I said
"Ok Mommy...where are we going?" she asked walking behind me.
I turned around and crouched down to her level and said
"That's a surprise" as I kissed her and she giggled and I picked her up laughing. I brought her to the car and put her into her car seat.

Sydney's POV
Ashely and Shay were over today. When they left Mommy said we were going somewhere she said it was a surprise. After a while we wound up at the airport...Mommy got me out of the car and she started taking out suitcases from the trunk.
"Mommy what are we doing at the airport?" i asked her
"That's a surprise" she said handing over my suitcase and my backpack
(A/N: it could be any kind if backpack..maybe Steven Universe..yeah that works..I like Steven Universe). There were a few fans there who wanted to take pictures with Mommy..and she gladly took pictures with them. We went through security and then we waited.
I still don't know why we are at the airport.

Troian's POV
We got through security and I was just waiting for the plane to start boarding.
"Mommy..I'm tired" Sydney said
"Just go to sleep" I said as she started to fall asleep.
"Flight 614 LA to Montreal now boarding; Le vol 614 LA à Montréal maintenant embarqué" I heard over the PA system. I picked up Sydney along with her backpack and my carry-on. I got onto the plane and got into my seat and had Sydney in her seat. She was already asleep when the plane took off. I know when we get there Syd is gonna be so happy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh...hello friends I think I actually did good on this chapter. Thank y'all for almost 200 reads its so incredible..thank yu. Anyways...i love y'all so much

*in Tyler Oakley voice* bye friends

XxEmily