Four months horny (kaisoo)

Jongin had been super horny and sexually frustrated for a while now. We had been on tour for four months and got home three weeks ago.He was expecting to get some when he arrived, but i weren't really in the mood.
The two of us were home all day just having a lazy day on the couch and Jongin couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I was wearing a tight t-shirt, and booty shorts. And that was driving Jongin wild,"Kyungsoo , I need you now," he said as if he were begging. I looked sympathetically at him,"Jongin im really not in the mood," I  said. He sighed," what could I do that could get you in the mood?" "I don't know," i replied. He pulled me closer to him and planted a long, wet kiss on my lips. He slowly traveled down to my jaw line and left tender kisses there before moving to my neck, sucking and nibbling on my soft spot. I softly moaned and Jongin pulled back,"I heard a moan! I know you want to," he exclaimed with a cheeky smile. I blushed,"I guess I kind of want to, but it's only because your seducing me." And with that, Jongin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me up to our shared bedroom.
When he got to the bedroom, he flipped me on the bed and stripped me of my clothes and did the same to himself. We were both naked as he climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slowly opened my mouth as he forced his tongue to my throat, deepening the kiss and making me moan.
After about a minute of deep throat kissing, he trailed down to my jaw line then my neck, nibbling on my soft spot causing me to moan.
He bit lightly on my ear lobe,"Im gonna fuck you so hard Kyungsoo " he whispered, his voice sending trails down my spine. He chucked and left wet kisses along my chest before taking my right nipple inbetween his teeth, which earned a gasp and light
Moan from me. After lightly nibbling on it, he sucked it while pinching my other one. He paid the same attention to my other nipple and kissed down to my hip bone.
He licked my inner thighs teasing me until he heard a whimper escape my mouth. He looked up and cheekily smiled,"You want me to eat you out babe?" I nodded in response but Jongin was still looking at me. "Yes Jongin please," i moaned. "Please what?" "Please eat me out Jongin". I moaned seductively.
Then i felt two fingers plunge into me without warning, causing i to yelp in pain and pleasure. He then inserted his tongue while still pumping his fingers into me. "Mmm, Yes Jongin ! Ugh," I moaned loudly when he sticked his tongue in deeper into me. "Im gonna cum Jongin !" he quickly pulled out after I said that, leaving me confused. "I want you to suck my dick first," he said darkly. He pulled me up off the bed and guided me to get on my knees. Jongin sat in front of me with his penis standing up in front of me.
I grabbed a hold of it stroked my fingers on his shaft. He only closed his eyes at my contact so i started pumping him hard with my hand. Now he was moaning under his breath and squeezing his eyes shut,"C'mon Kyungsoo, take it in your mouth babe," he said. "You want me to suck your huge dick Jongin?" I said mocking him. "Yes Babe!"
I was tired of teasing him so i swirled my tongue around his tip, licking up the pre cum and sucking on his throbbing head. I took in about half of him, trying to get him all in but he was already at the back of my throat. He was grunting my name and curse words when i started bobbing my head. I had just about all of him in my mouth so i hollowed my cheeks while his dick started twitching.
His eyes snapped open when i pulled him out of my mouth.That's when he realized I was doing the same thing he did, so he tugged me back on the bed and immediately got on top of me. He spread my legs, opening them to see my sweet hole that he would soon be waring out.
He posistioned himself at my entrance and took no time to thrust into me at a very fast pace. I screamed his name and sweared loudly, while Jongin mumbled my name and tried to thrust harder into me. "Fuck Kyungsoo!Your tightness feels so good around my throbbing, big cock," he said in the crook of my neck.
I was moaning uncontrollably as he continued to say dirty things in my ear,"J-Jongin I can't t-take it anymore, im g-gonna cum!" "Me too babe, cum for me!" And he started to pump my forgotten cock so hard just like his pase
And i did exactly what he said. I came undone right beneath him as he was still thrusting in me very hard. A few moments later he orgasmed and pulled out of me, laying beside me. He pulled me into his chest while trying to steady his breath. Both of us were worn out and soon fell asleep, wrapped up in each other