I am confused uhhhhhh help me plz read and coment

Hi guys I am sorry I haven't been updating its cause my crush from 7th grade finally asked me out and I said yes BUT he goes to a different high school an we have been texting each other for like at least a month already which I really don't like and worst case right now is that I LIKED SOMEONE ELSE and so now I have soooooo many fucking mixed emotions and I kind want to break up with my boyfriend cause one long distance relationship never work out, two cause I was a good future I don't want to live in a fucking apartment I want to have a house a job and money, third my parents hate him, and fourth I am starting to like someone else and he is somewhat smart, he has a good education, his parents have a good job and good money. And I can feel he has a crush on me he always turns to me and just stares and I would always catch him staring at me. Like today I did the most embarrassing thing ever, in class I was really focused on my work and I didn't know he was calling me so then he called my name for me that sounded like something I would want to hear for the rest of my life, do then I turned to see him and I was inches from his face and I just started and he stared back we were just making eye contact until he broke the silence and said "umm what are we suppose to do rn?" And I got back to the regular me and the we just kept talking till the bell rang to go home. And so yeah I am really confused I need advice in what to do should I break up with my boyfriend or should I stay with him just that the problem is that my boyfriend is to nice to break up with I would easily hurt him and he would be sad uhhhhh idk I am so confused plz leave in the comments what should do.

And thank you to the people that actually read all of that and left a comment LOVE you 😘