The eve (chanbaek)

Putting on my shorts I grabbed a small towel and headed to our backyard. Our as in, Chanyeol ; my boyfriend and me. We moved in together last year. "Really sunglasses, at night?" He asked, chuckling, stepping into our hottub. I took off my glasses and threw them on my towel.
"I'm so cool." I stepped a foot into the hottub before stepping in fully. I let out a relaxed sigh and shut my eyes. I took a deep breath, before opening my eyes. Finding Chanyeol right in front of my face, I gasped and immediately realized it was him. He laughed and grabbed my waist.

"Oh Yeol, you scared me for a second." I giggled and rested my forehead on his. He smiled, I returned the favor and lightly pecked his lips. He smirked and licked my lips with his tongue. I made a disgusted face and laughed. "Cute" He said. I wrapped my hands around his neck and quietly sang 'the eve' causing him to smile. (I AM SORRY GUYS THAT SONG GOT ME FUCKED UP 😝😍😘)

" ttokbaro bwa what's the situation " I sang, as I was getting into the song.

"Kkeuteopsi ieojigo isseo mudin kainal kkeute jallanaeji moshae" his angelic voice running through my ears. I kissed him passionately, his grip on my waist tightening. I tugged on hair, giving him the signal that I wanted him. That was our signal, when I wanted him, I would kiss him and tug at his hair. "We can't here, love. The neighbors are going to suspect something and I really don't feel like moving from this house and the hottub." He mumbled against my lips.

I grabbed his hand and moved it to my area, letting him know he can use his fingers. He started to rub my cock as I let out a quiet moan. He smirked and removed his hand. He went and un-did my shorts , slowly pulling it down. Letting out a long but quiet moan, as he started to pinch at one of my nipples and kissed the other one around it. " Chanyeol ," I whispered as I grabbed his fingers and put them where I wanted him most. He chuckled and shook his head, smirking. He left my chest and slowly put the tip of his index finger where I lingered him most. "Don't tease me, Chanyeol Just fucking do it." I hissed. He shoved his index finger in, as I let out a muffled scream due to his hand covering my mouth. "Shhhh" He laughed and pumped his finger.

My moans went uncontrollable and I soon lost it at his second finger. "Chanyeol !" I whisper, shouted. Adding in two more fingers, I couldn't take it anymore. I let out my loudest scream in pleasure. Soon, emptying out my seeds in the hot tub. He removed his fingers and covered my mouth. "Shh, someone's here." He whispered as we stood quietly. I was still trying to catch my breath. "Hello?" Our neighbor knocked on our gate. "Is everything okay? Hello? We heard screaming?" Chanyeol and I laughed and got out of the hottub. I grabbed his hand running upstairs to our bedroom. Once we reached our bedroom, I shoved him back on the bed and straddled him, roughly kissing him. "Someone want a round 2?" He grinned and turned us over so he was on top.